••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, September 1, 2008 (item)

All Stories in Published Order

Posted at 12:01 AM
Tags --

This is a scrollbox listing of all stories.


All Stories in Published Order (without scrollbars)
My first story - Pops Version
Lesbian - Yes or no - maybe
Dani & Pops 1st couple of days, by Pops
Me&Lisa - The Whole Story
How I met the girls - 1
How I met the girls - 2
How I met the girls - 3
How I met the girls - 4
Dani and I's new position
How I met the girls - 5
How I met the girls - 6
Drive-By-FUCK
Dani's First Time
Lisa's First Time
Lisa's First and Last Lesbian Encounter
How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 2)
Dani And Anal Doing Their Thing
Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale
Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 2
Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 3
Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 4
Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 5
Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 6
Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 7
Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 8
It was fun - Part One
Pops and BBs
Pops and BBs Part 2
Annie’s 8-Year Dream
BBs Gets Her Gal and Guys
A Success Story From a Reader
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 2
How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 3)
Annie’s Update and Jen Meets Pops
How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 4)
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 3
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 4
Annie's Sympathy Fuck - Part 1
Annie's Sympathy Fuck - Part 2
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 5
Spanking the Pussy
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 6
Dani’s Daily Exhibition Story
Jeni’s First Time
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 3
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 4
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 5
Slow Down – Part I
Slow Down – Part II
Lisa And Jeni’s Plan
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 6
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 7
Lisa’s Adventure in Exhibiting
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 7
Jeni’s First Time(s) – 1
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 8
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 9
Jeni’s First Time(s) – 2
Jeni’s First Time(s) – 3
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 8
How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 5)
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 10
How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 6)
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 11
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 9
Jeni’s First Time(s) – 4
Assignment - Write a Fiction Story (Part 1)
How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 7)
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 12
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 10
Jeni’s First Time(s) – 5
Assignment - Write a Fiction Story (Part 2)
More Then One – Part 1
More Then One – Part 2
More Then One – Part 3
More Then One – Part 4
More Then One – Part 5
More Then One – Part 6
More Then One – Part 7
More Then One – Part 8
How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 8)
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 13
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 14
Assignment - Write a Fiction Story (Part 3)
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 11
How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 9)
Assignment - Write a Fiction Story (The End)
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 15
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 16
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 17
Jeni’s First Time(s) – 6
Jeni’s First Time(s) – 7
How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 10)
How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 11)
How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 12)
How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 13)
How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 14)
How met the girls - Final Chapter (Part 15)
How met the girls - Final Chapter (The End)
My New Vibrator
The Hotel Room
Absent Minded
Absent Minded – Part 2
Absent Minded – Part 3
Absent Minded – Part 4
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 12
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 13
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 14
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 15
The Hotel Room Part 2
The Hotel Room Part 3
The Hotel Room Part 4
The Hotel Room Part 5
Lisa’s Weekend Story - 080406
Pops’ Update & William’s Story
Pops’ Update & William’s Story (Part 2)
The Golden Boy(s) (Formerly Absent Minded – Part 5...
The Golden Boy(s) (Formerly Absent Minded – Part 6...
William's introduction to the rest of the family
Jeni’s and Lisa’s Exhibition
Jeni’s First Time(s) – 8
Jeni’s First Time(s) – 9
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 16
Lisa and Dani’s Nooner
Pops First Time – Chapter One
Pops First Time – Chapter Two
Pops First Time – Chapter Three
Pops First Time – Chapter Four
Pops First Time – Chapter Five
Pops First Time – Chapter Six
Pops First Time – Chapter Seven by Dani
Our Las Vegas Experience By Jeni
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 18
Pops First Time – Chapter Eight by Dani
Let’s Screw Lisa by Lisa
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 17 by Annie
The Butt by Cindy
Moonlight Hand Job by Lisa
Jeni’s First Time - 10 by Jeni
Jeni’s First Time - 11 by Jeni
Lisa and Dani meets the delivery man by Lisa
Drive-By-Fuck-2 by Dani
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 19
A Success Story From a Reader - Part 20
Pops First Time – Chapter Nine by Dani
Drive-By-Surprise – August 9 2008
What Do I Do? Part 1 – 8/12/2008 by Red
What Do I Do? Part 2 – 8/12/2008 by Red
What Do I Do? Part 3 – 8/12/2008 by Red
What Do I Do? Part 4 – 8/12/2008 by Red
What Do I Do? Part 5 – 8/14/2008 by Red
I’m A Slut – August 17 2008 by Red
Pops First Time – Chapter Ten by Dani
I’m A Slut – 2 – Aug 19 2008 by Red
What Do I Do? Part 6 – Aug 19 2008 by Red
Pops First Time – The End by Dani
What Do I Do? Part 7 – Aug 20 2008 by Red
What Do I Do? Part 8 – Aug 24 2008 by Red
A Success Story From a Reader – The End Result –
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 18 by Annie
The Shower Phantom – Oct 19 2008 by Dani
Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 19 by Annie
My Saturday Night Date – Nov 3 2008 by Dani

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window