••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, March 13, 2008 (item)

More Then One – Part 8

Posted at 1:27 AM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

Sheila let him be sucked for about 2 minutes then she impaled herself on his cock. She came in about 2 minutes and he asked to be untied – she told him no and rode him to four or five more orgasms.
To Read the rest click
here->
When she climbed off he protested about 10 seconds before another of the girls climbed on. In the end ALL the girls including timid and her fuck rode him. As soon as the girls had come a couple of times they got off.

He was getting frustrated. Several times he told the girls he was close and they stopped all motion. If he tried to raise his hips, they got all the way off until he settled down. Finally he quit saying anything except pleading to come but Sheila knew the signs and he got more frustrated.

Finally it was Sheila’s turn – she got on and rode him so hard I thought he would break. When he came she got off and jerked him off. Then the girls cleaned his cum off his stomach and one of them sucked him hard again. And Shelia got back on. In the end she rode him several times until he could not get hard again.
That’s when they untied him and he just held Sheila for the longest time.

Most of that was missed by me because me and mrbigdick was at it again. He was great.

When the sun surprised us we all agreed that the party had been a great success. Shane was upset that he and I had never connected – I told him that was by design – I was still mad at him. And even though I had several chances I never did let him do anything.

Me and the big dick had several encounters but we never had group action again. Shane did catch Sheila and I in the shower but we only let him watch – Sheila would not even let him touch her.

I didn’t see timid girl or her date again and we only went to Zeke’s once more for lunch the day before I left. I spent my last night at Shane’s parents house because Shane and Sheila flew out to finish her visit with her family.

His father took me to the airport and told me to get my great ass and tits back soon – I was welcome anytime – preferably when his wife was gone and S&S (his nickname for Shane and Sheila) were busy.

I gave him a big kiss and asked how strong his heart was. He laughed and waved for as long as he could see me past the security check point.

About two weeks after I got home timid girl sent me a thank you card and copies of the pictures taken the party night – Shane sent me a CD of his punishment tape and mrbigdick sent me a giant card with a picture of his dick. I’ve not seen him again.

And you know all the rest except for one little thing. A week before their wedding I went out to Sheila’s parents house to help with whatever and spend a little time with her and Shane.

I stayed in a hotel to stay out of the way and to get away from it all. The first night we went out with several of her friends but they all had to work the next day so at 9PM we were back at my hotel room.

Shane was horny and wanted a quickie and said he hoped the next few weeks went fast. She had gone off the pill and made him use condoms during sex. They had delayed their honeymoon for another 6 weeks when she would be fertile but until then, only with a raincoat.

She still would not suck him but I knew why. Shane hated the condoms and Sheila whispered in my ear and I stripped down and then pulled his cock out and sucked him a bit then I climbed on.

I fucked him till I was satisfied then I finished the blow job. I asked Sheila why she would not blow him and she made a funny face but didn’t answer.

We spent the night screwing around – he got his fill of me and once when she was eating me he pulled on a condom and fucked her doggy style. I asked him about more then one. He smiled and made us both come three or four times.

We fell asleep and Sheila had me wake him with a blow job. It was great. We shared him for the next few days but the night of his bachelor party was wild. He showed up at my hotel room at 2am and wanted one last blowjob.

He came more then ever before and when he was done he asked to me to talk to Sheila and convince her to suck him. I told him I would.

When he left an hour later he told me that was probably the last time we would have sex – he would be married in about 14 hours and he was going to limit himself to his new wife. I hugged him and told him good luck.

The wedding was beautiful and the reception one big party. I danced with Shane’s father several times and more then once when my ass was away from the crowd he would grab it. Once he felt my tits. I let him – it was sort of fun. I figure his wife got the benefits.

I got to sleep at 2am and went to bed horny. At 10am I met the newlyweds for brunch. Shane was grinning from ear to ear and when I asked why –he just smiled. Then I asked if he enjoyed his wake up call. He questioned Sheila and she nodded and I told him that blowjob had been in the works for months. He said you mean several blowjobs – she woke him at 6.

He just laughed and laughed. The next day he took me to the airport. On the way we ran into traffic and I gave him a blowjob. He only lasted about 30 seconds which was great for my ego. I have not touched him since.

The day after my birthday last year, Ms Sarah Lynn Annie ***** was born – she is beautiful. I do not know where her middle names came from – Sheila Lynn will not tell me.

So there you go – another part of my past. Hope you liked it. I know my pussy did –several times during the writing and editing.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window