••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 9, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time(s) – 5

Posted at 8:58 PM
Tags -- , , ,

The next morning my hubby to be saw her in panties and bra. Hubby looked away and she darted into the bathroom.
To Read the rest click
here->
When he came back he told me what had happened. We thought it was funny.

We all got up and were fixing breakfast which we all did every weekend morning. She apologized to all and he asked if my boyfriend had gone back to bed for a quickie.

He told us she came back so horny she wouldn’t let him pee until she was fucked. She turned a little red but the night before we had learned she liked to be spanked and tied up and they learned that I was an instant orgasm machine if my clit was licked. I told you we discussed everything.

Later she came out dressed in some sort of workout outfit. I noticed my boyfriend checking her out and she did too. She asked me if it was too much and I told her it was fine as long as she could stand us staring. She posed for us and we all laughed.

From then on it got very casual. And very provocative. We told each other when we were going to fuck because we all liked to listen to the other couple.

One day she yelled from their bathroom asking if I had any cream rinse – her butt head boyfriend had used all of hers. I got mine and I had to enter her bathroom to hand it to her in the shower. She pulled the curtain back and I thought to myself how good she looked naked.

I also found myself asking her if it was hard for her to keep it shaved. She explained how she did it. I had tried it once but it was such a pain and my boyfriend really didn’t care one way or the other – so he said.

Then she asked if I wanted to watch and I said sure. I was so fucking horny when she was done I rubbed myself and told her I had to go get laid. She asked if she could watch.

I did not know what to say. She was so direct. She started to change the question and I told her we could find out and I took her hand and went to look for my boyfriend.

She grabbed a robe and was still trying to get it all the way on when we walked into my bedroom.

I sat on the bed and grabbed his dick and it immediately answered. I glanced over my shoulder and she was just then getting the front of her robe closed. He had seen a little bit.

At his questioning look I told him that she wanted to watch us fuck. His dick jerked – she saw it, I felt it.

She made a little noise in the back of her throat that my boy really liked. At least his dick did. She made it again and I told him I had not seen him this turned on since our first days. He grinned and she made that noise again. It affected me this time.

We had developed signals over the years to communicate silently about anything. He threw me some signals and I ignored him. I wanted this decision to be all his. If I was there asking the question he knew that to some degree I was OK with it but looking to him for guidance.

He looked at her then asked how she wanted to watch. She didn’t understand so he asked if she was just going to stand there or if she wanted to be beside us or what.

She said she liked to peek – she’d look through the door and not disturb us. I told him that sounded good. So he said yes. She made that sound again and I wanted to grab her and do something – she really turned me on which I found refreshing.

He looked at me and asked where do we start and I grabbed his shorts. He did not resist when I pulled them down. She made the noise again –then she said that was only the second cock she had seen up close.

It was still my first. I pulled off my clothes and she made the sound again when my tits came into view and my boy made a similar sound.

I felt her move away and she asked if we wanted the lights off. I asked how she hoped to see and she left the room leaving the lights on.

He whispered asking how are we going to do this and I sucked his cock into my mouth. I let him go and told him to make sure she could see his cock as much as possible. He grinned.

We then spent the next thirty minutes fucking each others brains out. He was so excited I could feel him really deep. When he pushed hard it felt like he was moving my stomach and I loved it.

I asked if he was ready to end it and he said let’s talk to her. I nodded and he asked if she could see OK. She said fine. He asked if she would like to see anything specific. She walked into the room pulling her robe closed.

For the first time another person was in the room at the same time I had a cock in me. It felt very natural to me.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window