••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 9, 2008 (item)

How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 7)

Posted at 12:02 PM
Tags -- , ,

The story continues about how I met the girls. Last time found me pounding momtoo with a limp member. Here is the next installment. Hope you enjoy it.
To Read the rest click
here->
Momtoo came a few times and I started getting hard. I asked mom for some lube and she coated me really heavy. She asked momtoo if she was ready. In answer to her question, she came and came again when I pushed my soft cock back in her.

My dick got harder and I told mom to get ready – it momtoo could not take me I’d fuck mom and shoot my cum into momtoo. Mom lubed herself up.

After a few minutes I was about half hard when momtoo started to grimace each time I pushed it in. She told me to keep pounding her until she told me to stop. Even if she screamed like she was dying I better not stop. Keep fucking me, momtoo told me.

Thanks to the lube she lasted almost the entire time. When I was completely hard she could only take about half of me before it just stopped. No matter what she did, her pussy would not let anymore of my dick in. She pushed me onto my back and tried to impale herself but it just would not work. She told mom to get ready and mom spread her legs and said anytime.

I kept pumping out of habit when momtoo came off me. By the time I had rolled above mom I had pumped maybe two more times. The third time I buried my cock all the way into mom's pussy and she screamed like she was dying.

I immediately came off and momtoo pushed me back in. Told me to fuck the little whore. Mom yelled that I just got harder – fuck me. And I did with momtoo squeezing my balls and playing with my taint.

All of a sudden I felt mom loosen up a bit and then momtoo hugged her while I pounded her. I have never heard a woman come so loud nor as long. It was a continuous groan that rose in pitch to a scream and back down to a groan.

For five minutes she came and then I warned them I was about to shoot. Momtoo laid on her back and grabbed my cock when I pulled it out of mom. She pulled me to her pussy and I got the head in her and she told to me to start pushing and don’t stop until I finish coming.

I shot once and then a second time and then I felt my cock go in her a bit. I came again and she came. My cock went in a little bit more. I started to pull out to get a ‘run’ at her and she trapped me and told me to push and keep pushing.

I did – we both came about 3 more times and then I felt something loosen up in momtoo and I slid almost two inches further in her. She screamed and mom told me to push harder – I was afraid I’d hurt her. Mom tried to stick her finger up my ass. I guess I pushed hard enough because I heard momtoo scream again and felt my cock bottom out in her pussy.

She was coming just like mom had – long, hard and loud. Mom told me to pump on her – I was afraid but I felt her finger right at my butt hole so I buried it in her then started pumping. Momtoo’s intensity increased 100%. I could not believe it. I shot three or more times and I could feel mom massage my balls with her tongue and mouth and momtoo massage my dick with her muscles.

She got one more shot out of me then she told me to carefully take it out. It slid out with ease. And my cum followed it and mom was there to clean her up. I shot a little more watching mom eat momtoo’s pussy.

Momtoo asked if I liked that – I assured her I really did and then I felt someone start to lick my cock. It was momtoo. Then they sort of traded positions – momtoo went down on mom and mom started licking and sucking my cock.

When we were all done and just laying there. Mom asked if my butt hole was sore. I asked how she liked anything up her ass and momtoo asked me not to get that started.

Mom got on her knees putting her ass in my face. I saw a little bit of lube towards the top of her slit so I ran my finger up and down her slit and got it a little wet and lubed. I slid over her butt hole and she actually pressed back into my finger. I asked if she was serious. She shook her ass at me as if saying yes.

I pulled my finger back and from about an inch away, I buried it into her ass. She screamed and then moaned and then she pressed back against me. She asked that I give her 5 minutes and she jumped up and disappeared. She came back with a washcloth and told momtoo to get me ready.

I did not know what for. But momtoo washed my hands and my cock and balls and then she lubed me up again. I asked her what was coming and she said something that mom had wanted to do for years.

Mom came back and she smelled freshly showered. She asked if I was ready for two virgins. I asked who. She didn’t answer but I saw her whisper something to momtoo prompting momtoo to leave.

I wondered but was not scared – these girls had already surprised me a few different times. When momtoo came back to bed I asked how often they fucked each other.

Momtoo looked at me then mom then down to the floor then back to me then to mom and she sighed. I told her never mind, let’s get on with the surprise but mom looked at her, then me and then she asked me the question that I wished all women knew how to ask.

But I’m getting off track here. You see that’s not how I met the girls.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window