••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, March 10, 2008 (item)

Assignment - Write a Fiction Story (Part 2)

Posted at 8:08 AM
Tags -- , ,

It was definitely a sign. I told her I could not stay out too late – I had a date with a college instructor in the morning. She asked if I was close enough to my teacher to skip class. I told her his price was high. He had a really big (pause) paddle.
To Read the rest click
here->
They both laughed. He went to a room and returned with a laptop that he plugged into my GPS unit. Lots of beeps and flashes on the screens and my unit responded it was updating.

I asked if he always impressed the girls with his toy (pause) I mean toys and she said he only had one toy (pause) I mean tool that would do us any good.

I remembered something my father had once asked about a tool. I asked if it was hardened steel.

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye – a sheepish grin – and casual look around for witnesses and reached in and grabbed his ‘tool’. He just about hit his head on my inner roof and had to scramble to get his grip back on the laptop.

She said that it was hardening but was like melted steel at the current time. He lost it – and we joined him. He told us no man would be safe with us around. We both responded he was the only man we were checking for hardness today.

I moved closer and she moved farther towards the door jam and allowed me to stand right beside him. I leaned in and asked if his tool came with a protective case.

When I leaned close enough to touch it he covered it with the laptop. He said he had several cases in his car. She asked if they were different colors and he turned beet red. I told him to be careful – if his tool was too hard he might hurt the computer.

We laughed and he asked us girls to give him a break until he had finished. We moved back and let him work. She winked at me and asked if I liked to party. I said as long as the night ended right.

She told me she’d do her best. My crotch was so wet I needed a bath towel. I asked and she led me toward the bathroom. She suggested I really get him by stopping, bending over and showing him if I was wearing panties or a thong. I told her to check with her hand while I was bent over – that would get him more.

She obliged grabbing my ass cheek under my dress when I reached to touch my shoe. I forgot to bend at the knees.

While she still had my ass in her hand she turned and told him it was a thong – and not much of one and she shook and squeezed my ass. By the time I got up and turned to look at him he had covered his eyes and was shaking his head.

She said don’t worry – he saw it all. We turned to continue our mission and I asked if she was going to show my ass to the whole staff. She squeezed again and said no – only to him. She let go and her hand dropped away. She told me to stop and when I did she yelled, “Did you get the color”, and lifted the rear of my skirt with both her hands. “Very pretty pink.”, she finished.

She dropped my skirt and we walked on. In the bathroom she went to a cabinet and handed me a fresh package of wet wipes.

She dropper her pants to pee and I went into the next stall. She asked if I had any plans tonight and I said I thought some hot guy with a nice tool and his sweet girlfriend were going to help me fix my car. She chuckled and asked if I had anybody waiting for me and I told her I was completely available.

She asked about school and I told her I would be just fine. Then I asked about her and the arrangement she had with the mechanic. She told me everything was subject to change.

The only thing for sure was that he and her would fuck at some point in the future. I told her I did not want to screw it up. She asked how I could screw something up for her when she was inviting me.

She came out of the stall without her pants or panties. I told her she had a very nice ass. She grinned, peeked into the mirror and asked if I really thought so. I went to her, grabbed her ass with both hands and told her I was sure. Then I hugged her from the back and pressed my pelvis against her ass.

We kissed and she grabbed my ass. I was missing my panties. We started rubbing each other and I suggested we wait until we had an audience. She agreed – but she was not sure how he would accept us. I told her we would not give him a chance. He would just have to accept us. She laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

I bent over to pull my panties on and she ran her hand up and down my crack. I returned the favor except I hesitated at her hole a lot longer then needed. My finger tip made several tiny penetrations before she pulled away and insisted we do that later.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window