••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, March 13, 2008 (item)

More Then One – Part 3

Posted at 12:46 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

We left and the first place we stopped was called Zeke’s. A big bar in the smallest town I had ever seen. When I walked in it smelt like a barn – but it was the ‘good’ smell. Cowboy hats everywhere and Garth was singing something loudly. A few couples were dancing.
To Read the rest click
here->
I promised myself that every girl in the place was going to get fucked good that night. I would make each of the boy’s cocks so hard they would rape them.

I ordered Coors light and the bartender told me I needed more fat in my diet – I told him I only ate protein with my beer – and only from one organ of the body. He was an older guy that had probably heard it all – but he choked on my words and I never paid for another drink that night. And his smile was the brightest in the place.

His eyes never left me. His girlfriend showed up later and we became fast friends when I explained I was just an exhibitionist – the women had nothing to worry about unless I started to lick their pussies. She laughed and spread the word. I was the hit of the crowd and always took the woman’s side even when I disagreed. It was one of the greatest parties I had ever attended. And I was almost 19. No one ever asked my age.

Me and his girlfriend still talk to each other once a week. Her and Sheila are now best friends.

A couple of his friends were already there with their dates. The guys waved and said hi but were afraid to look at me. I sat and talked with the girls and once they realized I was not a threat the party got going. Another two couples showed up and the guys were all shooting pool while us girls talked. One of the girls suggested I should not be the only one to have fun and they borrowed one of the guy’s Suburban.

We all climbed in and the cell phones came out and we met one couple at a gas station and she came with us while he went on. The girls said most weekend nights they always wore jeans – the only time they dressed up was to go into Colorado Springs or Denver. Tonight they were going to change that. One of the girls’ father was a banker and she had plenty of clothes. The girls were all next door neighbor sweet and had bodies toned from the mountains and skiing and hiking.

She found skirts for them all and had plenty of thongs for all. Two of the girls went commando – they wanted to get fucked at the bar and wanted nothing in the way. One of the timid girls asked if it was true I liked women as much as boys. I asked if she wanted to find out. She blushed and shrugged her shoulders. Wrong answer.

I pushed her back on the bed and lifted her skirt. When I moved her panties aside she did not try to stop me. The others gathered around and I decided it was time for a pussy licking pussy lesson.

The girl got wet immediately and confessed that she had been in love with one of her friends for years but felt out of place even thinking about it. Her friend was to meet her after she got off work. Neither had ever had a boyfriend. She became my special project. I asked if she wanted her first time to be more private. She said no, this was turning her on. I was secretly happy.

My first touch made her spread both legs wide. I gently caressed her and told the girls a light touch was best. One of the girls asked if I liked girls more then boys – I said no – I liked one of each at the same time the best.

I took that timid little girl to orgasm with my fingers twice then I licked her and she was off for about 10 minutes. She tasted so sweet and admitted it was the first time anyone had touched her like this.

When I was finished she asked if I needed her to do me. I told her later when her girlfriend was around. She smiled and could not believe I was willing to do this for her.

All of the other girls admitted they were all wet and horny – I told them their boyfriends could send their thanks to my address in whatever payment they wanted as long as I could sell it or put it in the bank.

We all cleaned up a little and timid girl decided to go commando and join me in my pursuit to make every cock hard in the place.

When we walked back into the bar all conversation stopped. All action at the pool tables stopped and all the guys on the dance floor stopped dancing. Everything stopped except the jukebox but I would have sworn it paused for just a brief moment.

The bartenders girlfriend came over with a smile on her face and whispered that her boyfriend has just nailed her in the cooler. She told us it was going to be a great night. Keep up the good work.

A side note – Zeke’s now has ladies night twice a month usually on Saturday. All women get free drinks if they dress up. The guys pay. (And the women pay up later after last call according to some of the rumors). Dani and I keep saying we need to go out to see what I created but we have not yet.

The timid girl? She and her girlfriend write us as least once a day and they bought Zeke’s. That was the place of their first kiss and they have even roped off ‘their’ booth so that it is always available for them. They told me once that the cooler is no place for a quickie – they like the top of the bar – and I guess most of the patrons are glad they do.

The bartender and his girl – they manage the place and have never been happier together. I love it when a story has a happy ending. Don’t you?


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window