••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, March 13, 2008 (item)

More Then One – Part 5

Posted at 1:01 AM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

When we left the bar I dialed Sheila’s number and told her to get ready. We got to Shane’s and he made us all a drink and we all sat as he built a fire.
To Read the rest click
here->
After he was done Sheila’s friend asked what he hoped was going to happen that night. He looked confused so she asked who he wanted to fuck first, and gave herself, her friend or me as the choices.

He looked ever more confused and I offered that he could do us all at once if he wanted but he better not let any of us down. He started to talk and then just pointed at Sheila’s best friend. She asked why her and he said he loved her ass and had wanted to fuck her for the longest time. She grabbed his hand and led him into his bedroom. I yelled to leave the door open, we all wanted to listen.

About 5 minutes later we heard that all was ready –we walked in and Shane was naked and his hands were tied to the bed with scarves or something. He tried to get loose but she had done a good job. He tried to cross his legs but it took two of us girls on each leg to spread them apart and tie them to the bed. He was not happy.

I asked if he wanted to fuck us all – he just glared and I said if he did, it was going to be on our terms. All of the girls that had panties on removed them and threw them on his cock, which was started to get real hard. He looked awfully good.

Timid girl and her fuck started kissing and their clothes started coming off. They were soon naked. Sheila’s friend stripped down as well as her girlfriend and they started arguing about who was going to fuck him first. I popped my tits out and lifted my skirt – his eyes locked to my shaven pussy. I lifted my leg and put my foot on the bed so that he could have a good view and started rubbing myself.

Sheila’s friends got on the bed and started rubbing themselves. He could not decide where to look and his cock was starting to throb. I mentioned that if we kept this up nobody would get to fuck him – he’d come by himself. Sheila’s friend slapped his dick and he yelled in pain. She told him if he came she’d leave him tied up and let his mom or sis come find him.

His dick went semi-soft and we all continued to play with ourselves except timid and her fuck. They laid down on the far side of the bed in the classic 69 position and we could soon hear their tongues doing a good job based on their moans and groans.

Sheila’s friend already had the permission to fuck him – she and her girlfriend decided they would honor his decision and she’d go first. She straddled him but his dick was not quite hard. I sat on his chest and spread my legs and asked if he would like to kiss my pussy. His cock got rock hard and Sheila’s friend mounted him. I moved closer and he tried to reach me with his lips but his hands would only move so far.

Her friend said he felt real good. I asked how long it took him to get hard after he came if someone sucked his dick. His girlfriend never had – she told me that was to be his big surprise the morning after their wedding. Her asshole too if things went well. Of course he did not know that.

He said he did not know and I told the girls we were going to have fun. I inched closer and the other friend straddled one of his legs and started running herself against him. He kept trying to look beyond me – I got off pretending to be hurt that he didn’t want to lick me anymore. Sheila’s friend lifted off leaving his cock wet and throbbing. He protested and the girl on his leg moved up and impaled herself on him for about three strokes and then pulled off saying she forgot herself.

He asked that we all get back in position. I asked about virtue and he said he was not going to marry any of us. I asked what Sheila might think of his choices. He said it did not matter – she would never know unless we told her and he was trusting us not too.

About that time a petite blond walked in with three of his best friends including the one they said had a big cock. Sheila, home for about an hour called him every name in the book and a hypocrite and asshole. She told him that if ever tried to lie to her again or keep something from her she would tie him up and let him watch her castrate him.

I swear his dick disappeared inside his body – the last thing on his mind was sex. She yelled at him for a few minutes and asked what happened to his definition of virtue. He didn’t have an answer. She said it was time for him to learn about her and his best friends.

She yanked her clothes off and knelt before his best friend and pulled his cock out and starting sucking it. When it was hard she asked Shane if he still wanted to fuck Annie. I moved towards him but his cock was soft. I shrugged my shoulders and she got up turned around so that Shane had a good view and told big cock to fuck her. He did. Shane just watched while she smiled at him. She came in a few short moments and she pulled off the big cock and asked him if she still felt good. He said yes.

She asked how many times he had fucked her before and he said once – her first date with Shane. She pulled me to the bed and pushed me onto my back so that my head was on Shane’s thigh and told big dick to fuck me slow. But first she licked me three or four times. He started right in - I was more then wet enough. And he felt so good.

Then Sheila grabbed her best friend’s steady date, one of the other guys that she had brought and pulled his cock out and started sucking him. He was already hard and after a few minutes bent over and told him to fuck her – he made her come just as fast..

She asked Shane what he thought now. When he started to answer she told him to shut up. His dick was talking now. I glanced up and he was starting to get hard.

She grabbed her best friend and pushed on her back so that her head was resting on Shane’s left arm. Her boyfriend climbed on and starting fucking her.

Sheila repeated her actions with the last boy she had brought – her other friend’s steady date and after he fucked her she sat him in the edge of the bed between me and her friend and his girlfriend sat on his cock and wrapped her legs around him.

Timid girl and her date/fuck had finished and just laid on the bed watching the action. They had plenty to watch.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window