••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 9, 2008 (item)

Annie's Sympathy Fuck – Part 10

Posted at 2:27 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

We spent the next few days looking for more victims and did not get lucky. Then Dani remembered a guy that had helped her find the right web cam for Lisa’s portable.

To Read the rest click
here->

We strolled into the store like we owned the place and found him right away. He was talking to a beautiful young girl that was younger then us but not by much. As it turned out it was his girlfriend of 2 years and she was 21 – three years older then we were at the times

He introduced me as the gal that could not figure out a web cam even if he printed the instructions on my forehead. I acted hurt and she patted my arm and told me I was much prettier then he had told her. I detected something in her voice but was not sure what it was.

Dani gave her a extra long hug and told her she had made our day – a good compliment always made her day. She asked if there was anything she needed. She thought for a moment and said good head and Dani thought for about 2 seconds and grabbed her arm and off they went.

When her boyfriend asked what head was I did not know what to say. Finally I decided to do the right thing and just tell the truth.

His mouth fell open and I asked if she liked women too. He said she always teased about it but several times he had wondered – especially when she grew restless watching pretty women in hot scenes on TV and ended up getting a quickie from him while watching the TV and ignoring him.

I grabbed his arm and followed Dani and his girl out the door. They had just turned the corner towards the back of the building when he spotted them. We hurried and still missed them when they turned the corner to the rear of the building.

I asked what was behind the store and he did not know. We got to the back just as Dani and her were completing a kiss – and it was one hell of a kiss. I surprised them by asking Dani if she was going to get the required tests.

Dani introduced the girl and as soon as I heard her name asked her if her boyfriend was clean and clear. She asked what boyfriend and when I pointed at the guy she turned red and asked if I meant her fuck.

I thought to myself that she did in fact say fuck. She walked over to him and using one hand she rubbed his definite hard-on and unzipped him with the other.

When she pulled him out she told us to meet the best cock in town. It’ll never fail to get hard and will choke you or fill your cunt to overflow. Anytime. Anywhere. And as if to make a point it started getting hard, she let go of it and went back to Dani and her lips.

I got down on my knees and sucked him in. He got even harder and starter to pump my face.

He asked if anything else was available – I stripped from the waist down and he had my pussy filled in one push and his hands were all over my ass.

He picked me up to get closer to Dani and his girl. When he got within touching distance he told his girl she better hurry – he was already on his first piece of strange.

She looked and told Dani to spread her legs – she was going to make a dick in the bush a dull memory and she went to town with the hands and tongue.

After Dani and I had both cum I had him fuck his hand for a moment and we decided that we were not going to get in between fighting friends.

We quizzed each of them on what they wanted and in all cases they wanted people they could trust but fuck anytime anyplace without jealously.

I grabbed his girl and started eating her pussy. Dani grabbed me and started rubbing me - the guy just stood there.

Dani commented how nice it would be to have another women in our group. The guy asked if he could fuck any of us. We all said yes at the same time and laughed.

He poked us all that afternoon and each of the girls got their fun. It was a good time. We met several times that year but he found a new piece of ass that did not like women and she wandered off to the next town.

So not all of the fucks were sympathy. Sometimes we got surprised. Sometimes we got satisfied. But in the end we all had fun. And that was the most important thing.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window