••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, March 12, 2008 (item)

Annie Update

Posted at 9:40 AM
Tags --

We are all still recovering – yesterday I laid in bed most of the day and wrote a story. Dani, Lisa and pops slept most of the day and are still not completely recovered. Pops did take his hot toddy this morning and is on a portable doing something so maybe he is better.

This flu just hangs around and hangs around – pops is coughing again and he says it is a sign he is better but Lisa thinks not.

I am going to complete my story today and get it posted – I’m on part 7 and I think I am almost done. Just need to edit it and post it.

So hopefully things are getting better. I still feel like working even if from bed with my portable. Lisa moved to a couch in the great room so maybe she is feeling half-way decent too but I noticed she is asleep again so maybe she just needed a change of scenery.

I miss being able to go as I want and I really miss work. I had lots of plans and everything is on hold until this virus or whatever it is finishes its work.

Later

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window