••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, March 13, 2008 (item)

More Then One – Part 4

Posted at 12:56 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

And you thought the story was over – hey, this is Annie here.
To Read the rest click
here->
The guys all came over and one of the girls told them a new tradition was being born. We girls were going to try to turn on every guy in the place but promised we would only fuck our dates – and maybe one of his friends or their girlfriends - at the same time.

The guys were welcome to look at any girl they wanted but if they touched they better be willing to satisfy them both at any moment or they were cut off. The guys were all smiles but still hesitated to openly stare at the gals.

My friend smiled and I walked over to him and he called me a virtue killer – I asked if he was mad – he said absolutely not – maybe virtue was rated too high. I kissed his cheek and got a new beer.

Somehow or another everyone in that little town and about 30 around heard about the party at Zeke’s and by 930pm the place was full. Two of the original patrons from earlier in the evening called their friends and they sat up their instruments in a corner of the dance floor.

A very pretty girl, that sounded just like LeAnn Rimes and did a lot of her and Patsy Cline’s covers, started singing about 10:30. One of her band mates did Thunder Road and we all thought Garth had snuck in.

They are now the house band – they changed their name to Zeke’s Whorses – no joke. One of the patrons recorded a live session and I got a copy of the CD – I noticed they were all songs I had requested that night. They have added a couple of girl backup singers and the girls could substitute for the Dixie Chicks any night of the week.

We danced, played pool – most of the single guys were seated at the tables surrounding the pool tables or just standing along the half wall separating the tables from the dance floor. It seems many of the girls had to really reach and bend over the table for some of the shots.

My friend, Shane, heard a couple of the regulars talking about the many different colors of thongs they were seeing but they could not figure out the flesh colored ones.

Shane came back to the table and I handed him my cell phone. He had to go outside to hear the person on the other end. Sheila and I laughed our asses off when I called her and then staged it to look like she had called me.

They talked for about 3 minutes before he was back and not in a good mood. I asked him what was wrong but he would not tell me. Of course I already knew she was giving him shit about me being there and accusing him of trying to get into my pants and blah blah blah.

We really had other plans for him – but he would never know how we set it up. We were terrible. She was to call him when I called and rang her phone once. It was all in place. One of her best friends started hitting on him. He did not know what to do but did not back away. It looked like he was having fun but I was not sure. Once I rubbed my ass against him and his cock was hard. I was not sure what the hell he was thinking.

Around 11 PM the place was still alive and going strong. In this place there is no last call but it had been years since Zeke’s had been open past 11 PM. When the local County Mounties got off work, they left their utility belts and badges and shirts in their cars and joined us in their uniform pants and undershirts.

One of the local miner’s wives returned from a visit home with spare flannel shirts but none of them matched the pants. When the beer started to run low, the manager of a grocery store about 15 miles away invited four pickups drivers to replenish the bar’s stock from his cooler.

He never bought another drink that night.

Timid girl’s girlfriend showed up and I purposely checked her out from afar then I walked over to her and asked if she was horny. She stared at me – I asked her if I made her pussy wet – she got worried – I asked if she wanted me to lick her pussy from one end to the other – she started to back away. I asked if she thought timid girl was beautiful. She looked at her and said yes. I smiled and approached her ear and whispered that timid girl wanted to fuck her and I was going to help.

Her eyes got real big and timid girl came up and asked what she said. She looked at me and back at her. I whispered for her to kiss her and kiss her hard. The girl looked at me for about 10 seconds and I licked my lips – then I dared her. Her nostrils flared and she grabbed timid girl by the back of the neck and kissed her long and hard – timid girl was so surprised she didn’t react for about 10 seconds – then she drew her new fuck into an embrace and kissed her back.

The whole bar had gone quiet and when timid girl let loose the whole bar whooped and cheered and clapped. They both blushed and sort of hung on to each other when one of the older women told them to do it again – it made her pussy wet.

They did and they never left each other’s side for the rest of the evening. And you know the rest of the story – well most of it.

About 12:30 my phone vibrated – it was a small one and was stuck between my tits – I could not miss it. It was Sheila checking in – I went outside and Shane followed – I told him it was Dani and he left me alone. When I told her the party was still going strong she wanted to change the plans so we started to come up with new things – then she decided she liked the original plans better – just call and make sure she was awake. I agreed.

At 3AM one of the guys said he was ready to watch someone get fucked. I asked him who. He said he didn’t care – I asked him which guy should I fuck – he fell off his bar stool. I finished my beer then motioned for the bar tender’s girlfriend and whispered into her ear. She smiled and grabbed her beer bottle and mine and disappeared taking a long pull from hers.

I made two guys move away and I asked for cleaner and a clean rag and cleaned off two of the barstools that had no backs – they had broken off who knows how many years back. They cleaned up good – probably the only time something other then a patron’s ass had rubbed them.

The girlfriend came back out and put a beer bottle on each of the stools. I felt one and it was very warm to the touch. She said freshly sanitized and rinsed thoroughly with mountain stream water. I smiled and turned around with my ass to the bar stool.

She joined me in front of the other bar stool with a bottle. I noticed she had removed her pants and was wearing an extra long shirt that reached to the middle of her thighs. I whispered in her ear and we both reached back and grabbed the beer bottles.

We both mounted the bar stool with a leg on each side and our hands, holding the beer bottles, disappeared under the back of our ‘skirts’. We sat down and both moaned at the same time.

One of the younger guys with a camera phone bent down to look under and one of the girls promptly kicked him and grabbed his phone.

The bartender handed a digital camera to one of the other girls and asked please take one of his girlfriend. She looked at me and I told her eye level only – of both of us.

Now the only two pictures taken that night show two good looking chicks straddling bar stools with what looked like beer bottles up there pussies. Could not see the pussy but it was evident the neck of the bottles were either broken off OR were …well you know.

We both started riding them and we both got hot and wet and we kept watching each other and we sat down a little harder and about five minutes later we came – one of the guys said we had to have taken at least an inch of the largest part of the bottle.

We reached back under and pulled the bottles out and I offered her mine and she hers and we pretending to suck them like cocks tasting each others juices.

Then she released mine from her mouth and I grabbed hers with my free hand and they both disappeared under my skirt – one in front and one in back. I sat down and every guy in the bar tried to bend down to see but the girls all stopped them. I moved up and down for about 2 minutes and said there – now I was full AND satisfied and pulled the bottles out from under me.

The guys cheered and applauded as I threw the bottles away. The girlfriend and I both bowed and accepted the cheers and claps and both of us grabbed another beer. I asked the guy if that was OK and he just stared at me.

We went back to our booth where timid girl and her new fuck were lip locked and I broke it up and told them it was time to take the party to a private place but first I needed a favor.

We found Shane and told him we were ready to go. Sheila’s friend was hanging on him and winked at me. Sheila’s friend, one of her girlfriends, myself, and Shane all loaded into his truck cramped with me and someone sitting on top of the others. Timid girl and her fuck followed us back to Shane’s in her car. And the party really got started.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window