••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, March 13, 2008 (item)

More Then One – Part 2

Posted at 12:40 AM
Tags -- ,

He fired it up and I climbed on the back and gripped him tight. He told me tighter and tighter again. I asked how tight he wanted me and he said he wanted to feel my nipples in his back. I told him they were not that big.
To Read the rest click
here->
He called me a liar – he felt them last night. I started to protest but we started a flight I will never forget. Within 10 feet it felt like we were airborne. At the top of the hill I know we flew for about 5 feet. The rest of the trip was just as wild.

About half way there he stopped so that I could catch my breath and recover from all the scares. When he asked if I was OK I smiled and told him he was going to hate the payment I would extract for this. (I secretly loved every minute of it – if I had not vowed to keep him out of my pants our asses would have been subject to freezing off while I fucked his brains out – I was SO wet.)

The scenery was absolutely fantastic. About 15 minutes later I grabbed his dick and told him if he did not slow down so that I could look around more I would break it off. He got hard immediately and I rubbed him for about five minutes after he slowed down. I squeezed it one last time and let it go after he had slowed a little too much.

When we reached his parents the view was unforgettable. His family came out to introduce themselves and his father put an arm around me and named all the mountains and hills.

He owned or managed a mine of some sort – the land that we had traveled and the surrounding 800 acres had been in his family dating back to his great, great grandfather and had been passed down through the generations.

His son finally got off the pussy vibrator – he told me later it had taken that long for his hard-on to go down – and he commented that his father had just deeded all of it to him.

His sister wanted nothing more then to get to college and get away from the wilderness and never come back. I thought she was crazy.

His sister and mom were beautiful – they had a lot of Indian (American) in them with high cheek bones and come fuck me brown eyes.

We went in to breakfast – a mountain breakfast and I was so infatuated with my surroundings I ate too much. But it was wonderful.

We small talked for an hour and his sister’s boyfriend showed up to take her away to the big city (Denver) for the day. After they left his father asked his mother if she had gotten his baby on birth control. My friend about died but his father told him to check the clock and watch how long it took them to show up at the pass.

About 30 minutes later his mom pointed out the window and we could see just the top half of his car go over a small rise. His father commented that it was only five minutes away – what do you think they had been doing?

I wished it was me. We were so relaxed we spent lunch and another hour talking about everything. His mom asked about Sheila and her trip home and I got pissed when I heard the details.

When I went off on him his father even bitched at him. And then his father came over and gave me a hug mashing my boobs against him and asked if I was as good as I looked. His wife hit him hard with something.

I laughed and told his father he didn’t have to worry – I was respectful of Sheila. He father and mother both thanked me then bitched at him some more.

I told him we needed to get home – I needed a beauty nap and plenty of time to prepare for our outing that evening. We were going out to meet up with a bunch of his friends that I knew through his letters but again, had never met.

I especially wanted to meet his best friend – it was rumored he was hung like a horse and I was going to find out if I accomplished nothing else.

The trip back he was subdued. I apologized for causing his grief and decided he needed punishment. I started rubbing his cock and asked him how long it had been. He told me over a week because she was bleeding for a week before she left and the last two nights they had argued instead of saying goodbye.

I got him really hard and told him to tell me when he got close, I had a surprise for him. He stopped and said he was real close. I told him to get off and show me. When he was standing next to me I asked him if he wanted a hand job. He said yes, as I pulled away I told him to have fun and accelerated away. He yelled and stared at me.

I stopped and asked what. He walked up to me and motioned me to move back. I did and he set off for home. I asked if he had gone soft and then I felt. He was still semi hard and got hard again when I touched him. I rubbed all the way home but stopped frequently so he never got off.

When he parked under the patio cover I hopped off and went inside. He followed and I apologized again but told him he deserved it. He didn’t say a word. While he was in the shower his phone rang. I checked called ID because Dani was supposed to call. It was his girlfriend’s last name so I answered. When she asked who the fuck this was I laughed and told her what had happened and I assured her he was in deeper shit with me then her.

We talked for about two minutes and I told her I’d call her back on my cell after my shower. We talked for an hour while I did my hair and makeup and got dressed – I sent her a cell phone picture of me. She told me he would come as soon as he saw me.

Our plans were made and I promised I’d keep my phone close. When I presented myself he was in jeans and another flannel shirt. Me – I was dressed to the extreme – my tits were barely held in and my skirt was short enough to make a priest come.

He told me I would get awfully cold – I told him it was his job to keep me warm. I bent over in front of him to check my coat pockets and without looking back asked if my thong was centered in my crack.

He didn’t answer so I glanced over my shoulder and he was staring. I repeated my question and he asked what thong. I stood up and walked to him and grabbed his cock – rock hard. I told him his balls were going to be so blue by the time he got home.

He told me I could solve that problem for him when we got home. I asked him what made him think I was coming home with him. I don’t think he liked that much.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window