••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, January 7, 2008 (item)

Why this site was started

Posted at 7:23 PM
Tags -- , ,

Hello and Welcome to Dani and Lisa's Stories

This blog was started to act as a distribution point for stories that I, and my friends have written. We have a many Internet/Real friends and it was just too difficult to keep everyone straight with an email account so Pops (real name Alan - NOT my father) helped me set it up (OK he did most of it).

We're found that we all LOVE to read the story we are telling as it is typed into a text editor. We all gather around a monitor, one person at the keyboard and the others watching the screen. Pops (real name Alan - NOT my father) thought of "recording" our thoughts and stories so that mom could read them later (more on that later) and the process evolved into this blog.

It does not have to be a story, it can be our thoughts as we surf the web. What did we think about the movie we just watched. How I lost my cherry. The first time I saw two people fuck on a web cam. Get it? It could be anything.

As of this date, we only have TRUE stories. In the future we'll probably have fiction.

But the thing we like the best in how WET we get reading the 'good' stuff.

So enjoy the stories and try to have as much fun as we are. :)

1 Bitches:

Anonymous said...

I just had to be the first to leave a comment.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window