••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, January 7, 2008 (item)

My first story - sorry it sort of sucks.

Posted at 8:53 PM
Tags --

Here’s the first story I wrote to pops

I have two very good friends been together since 10 years old. Annie and Barb. we call them Anal and BBs.
To Read the rest click
here->
pops gave them the nicknames, Anal cause she is and BBs took us forever to find out what it meant. On her 18 birthday she asked pops and he said your bbs and he point to her nipples. No matter what she wears or how thick her bra is, he could see her nips – looked like bbs. She was so embarrassed she stayed away for a month. And the first time she saw him she smiled then rubbed them so he could see them better. pops just smiled. He told her a few weeks ago he had changed her nickname, it now bbbs. Big ball bearings.

And the story? When we started getting our boobs at 11 or 12 our brothers, altogether there are 4 of them, all older, offered us fifty cents to look down our tops. We didn’t see any big deal and we liked having the money.

Then it became a $1 to look at our panties up our dress. We’d sit on the couch and they’d shine a flashlight up there. Anal once was bare but the guys thought they were looking at black panties. That was funny.

One day I was home alone and Anal’s brother came over. He wanted no panties for $25, I said $30 he said OK. I went and put on my cheerleader skirt and sat on the couch and spread my legs a little. After a couple of minutes I closed them and he said he wanted more. We agreed for fifteen minutes so I opened back up.

Then he stood up came over and got on his knees and started rubbing against my leg. I got scared and told him to stop time was up. He gave me a twenty and said please just a little more. I said OK and he said he could not see so I raised my skirt up a little and he said more and started rubbing a little faster and then I raised my skirt all the way up and he said tits so I lifted my top he reached up and touched them and I slapped his hand then touched my public hair then between my legs and I jerked back and then he started moaning and held himself against my leg real tight and then he stood up said thanks and walked out. I was 13.

When I was at college I came home and saw him again at a football game and he looked lonely so I went over and talked but then I decided I wanted to know how big he was so I turned around and backed into him and said cold so he wrapped his coat around me. After a few minutes I asked if he had a girlfriend and he said yes but she had not come home from school that weekend. I started rubbing my ass against his dick and he got hard right away and I said too bad and pulled away. I looked back and he looked so sad so I asked if he’d take me home and he said yes.

I told Anal he was going to take me home I was tired. When we hit the country I had him take a side road and then I fucked him. Twice. And then he took me home.

This does suck pops could only bend over and touch me for a couple of minute. But he pointed out that it didn’t matter right now cause we agreed neither of us would get off till after lunch. Wants to see how long I can last. Asshole.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window