••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, January 11, 2008 (item)

A medium to sluts that have passed

Posted at 4:46 PM
Tags --

Lisa was checking pops vitals (she's really getting into her new job) and he looks at me and says, "You are medium to the sluts that have passed on."
To Read the rest click
here->
Lisa looked over at me and noticing my surprised and confused look (she's getting really good at reading me) laughed and laughed.

Well I know that when someone calls me a name I should make sure I know what that name means before I load up my cannons, so I goggled medium and looked at the definition.

The first few listed didn't make any sense so I just shrugged and laughed.

I still have no idea what it means - then it dawned on that he might be talking about my size.

They will NOT tell me what he's implying cause I know he is.

Feel like they are ganging on me....



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window