••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, January 7, 2008 (item)

My first story - Pops Version

Posted at 8:56 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I sent the first story too soon. pops says he wanted to teach me something. I told him the only lesson I want is sex education.

He told me to tell him the story I wrote. He has not read it yet. We all bitch because all conversations with him are more like interrogations. He asks hundreds of questions.

Anyway, here’s my story as he tells it.
To Read the rest click
here->
Exhibition - a little sex

I always have liked to make men horny. I started when I was 12. I have two really good friends, Anal and bbs. When we started getting our boobs our brothers paid us twenty-five cents to look down our shirts. When we’d go to parties we always wore clothes that were low cut and let all the boys see our tits. Anal always made the most money cause her tits got big fast and sometimes she would lift her top for a dollar.

A year later, when the brothers all had part time jobs, they paid us a dollar to shine a flashlight up our skirts and see our panties. Later we figured out if we sat on the couch facing the picture window they could sit in the window seat and they’d get a really good view from the light. And we could spread our legs apart and really tease them.

They all liked to watch Anal because for ten dollars she’d lift her top, pick her feet up to put them on the couch and spread her legs open as far as she could. She always wore a real thin pair of panties that did not even cover her butt. The boys could see her hair sticking out and her camel toe. She would rub her nipples to make them hard. After four or five minutes of teasing them she’d lift her butt off the couch so they could see all of her and take a finger, lick it and reach down and put it real close to her butt hole and slide it up to her clit. She’d repeat it a couple of times and then moan. I even got turned on.

About that time thongs became real popular and my friends were cheerleaders at school. The guys loved them to put on their thongs and cheer leading skirts, walk around, bend over and walk up the stairs. I bought a cheerleader skirt and joined in the fun.

We made lots of money and even let the boys pick out our thongs.

One day I was home alone and Anal’s brother stopped in. He acted pretty weird but then he said he pay me $25 for no panties. I said $30 and he said OK. I went and put on my cheerleader skirt and for some reason got really excited walking down the stairs with no panties on. I even walked back up to the landing really swinging my ass.

I walk over to the coffee table and turned around to show him the back and I bent over and played with a magazine.

Then I sat down on the couch and when I looked I noticed he was glassy eyed and I got really wet.

I spread my legs a little and he just stared. After a bit I put one foot on the couch and starting swinging my knee back and forth. He stood up and adjusted his gym shorts. That looked weird but whatever. When he started to move closer I pulled my legs shut and tucked my skirt between my legs and he moved closer and said I ought to get at least 15 minutes. He looked so sad so I opened back up and scooted towards the front of the couch.

He kept messing with his shorts and finally he walked over. I notice there was a big bulge in his pants. I wondered what he had in there and got more scared. He got on his knees and grabbed my other leg and put it between his then rubbed that bulge on me. It dawned on me that it was his thing. I said “times up” and started to pull my leg away and he stopped moving and said “Please – just a little more.” I looked at his face and he was so sad but so HOT. I said “NO” and he pleaded again. I thought for a moment and realized he was not hurting me then I felt his thing jerk against my leg and I liked it.

He got his wallet and handed me a $20 dollar bill and I leaned back and said 5 minutes. He started rubbing his thing up and down my leg and then he said I can’t see. I pulled my skirt up to my pubic hair and he really started rubbing! Then he said “tits”. Without really thinking about it but realizing my pussy throbbed when he said it, I pulled my top up and unhooked the front of my bra and I felt great!

He rubbed on me for at least 10 more minutes then he reached up and touched my right breast and I stopped him but as he dropped his hand he rubbed his fingers over my pubic hair (my skirt had ridden up to my waist) then he slide them between my legs. I jerked and then reached to pull his hand away and he moaned, stopped rubbing and pressed real hard into my leg and I felt his thing throb.

I looked down and he throbbed again and I saw a wet spot at the top of his thing. I held real still and he throbbed too many times to count. Then he blushed, stood up and pulled his shirt over his thing and was gone.

I didn’t really know what happened, I was only 14. I went up to my bed, laid down and reached between my legs and was surprised to find it so wet.

I masturbated for the first time that day. Many times. I relived him rubbing me over and over again and the way his cock throbbed against me and the way he sounded when he came and the touch of his fingers between my legs.

And I came – I heard myself moaning – but I was content. Well maybe not, I did it again and 2 more times that night and once the next morning. I emailed the girls about the whole thing and Anal told me she’d been doing it for a few weeks.

Since that day I have touched my pussy at least once everyday. Everyday!! And I was not washing it.


A few years later I came home for a weekend to visit Anal. We went to the high school football game and saw him standing in front of a shed behind the other people. He looked sad and I was horny. It’d been two weeks cause prof had to play husband. (Yeah, I was fucking one of my older profs – he hit on me the second day of class and had me on my back the next).

I walked up to him and said hi, then I asked “horny” and his mouth fell open. I turned around and backed into him and said “Cold” so he wrapped his coat around me and put his hands on my shoulders.

We watched for a bit and I asked if he had a girlfriend. He told me she’d had too much to do at school and could not make it home the last two weekends. I started rubbing my ass against his cock and he pushed his cock into my crack then pulled down on my shoulders and I felt it get hard.

I gyrated against him another minute then pulled away, looked back and said too bad. Then I asked him to please take me home, I was tired. He agreed and we found Anal and she said she’d do it and I said, "NO, he will!" and then she smiled and said bye.

When we got out in the country I scooted over to him and put my hand on his leg and asked again, “Horny?” Then I grabbed his dick which was nice and hard and told him to find a side road. He stopped and I kissed him long and deep and rubbed his cock. I told him to play with my tits and I opened my shirt and undid my bra.

After a couple of minutes I turned and laid back against the passenger door and pulled my pants off. Then I put my left leg up behind the head rest and stretched my right foot up to the dashboard. Then I pulled the thong aside and showed him my pussy.

He looked and asked “Where’s the hair”. Then I told him to fuck me. He got on his knees and pulled his pants down and I grabbed him and guided him in. He was a great fuck. Didn’t get me off but sure helped my condition.

After he came he just laid there and I asked him why he had never asked me out or never came back to see my pussy again. He said he thought I was mad at him and that I was too young.

I grabbed his cock and asked him if I was too young now. He answered by sticking his cock in my pussy with one mighty shove. It felt so good. I had him lift his chest off me and I reached down and played with myself. After I came the fourth time I told him it was his turn.

He took me home and I crawled into bed with Anal and she said “So?” When I didn’t say anything she said “He’s pretty good, right?”

I moaned and she said “I fucked him when I was sixteen. He and a friend had just come home from a date and I asked if they got any and they both said no. I told my brother I needed to talk to him and we went into the laundry room and I pulled my pants off and leaned against something and lifted my leg and told him to show me his cock. He did and I told him to move closer and I grabbed him and starting playing with him then I put it at my opening and told him to fuck me.”

The rest is her story.

He did and when he was done I walked out, sat beside his friend and told him I just fucked my brother, you are next. And he was. My brother came back in to see what was going on and I motioned him over, pulled out his cock and played with it and said he was next and his friend came.

I fucked them both twice more but better yet, his friend stuck his dick in my mouth while brother was fucking me. Brother came immediately and then his friend climbed on and I grabbed brother’s cock and started sucking. It was so hot to get two at once. They both came at the same time and we fell asleep.

I woke up with his friend in me then he pulled out and put it in my mouth and brother started fucking me. They both came again.

We repeated many weekends after that. Once he called and asked if he could bring another friend and I said sure. I fucked all three of them.

One weekend I fucked 5 guys one night and 4 the next. It was so hot.

She finished and I was so wet and I started fingering myself. I asked a couple of questions. A little later we both came together then fell asleep.


1 Bitches:

miss lucy said...

nice story. made me horny.
keep writing.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window