••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, January 12, 2008 (item)

How I met the girls - 4

Posted at 12:41 PM
Tags -- , ,

But that's not how I met momtoo....I sent somebody else in my place.
To Read the rest click
here->
At the time I was still sole proprietor of the business but I had a very good client that wanted me to buy him out. (I finally did but at this time he was still client).

We'll call him Jim. Now Jim was my support person if I had a client that had problems and we could not solve them over the phone (like momtoo's problem) he could visit and check several things (and many times drum up business for himself) and we could decide if a tech needed to visit (I only had 2 plus me and our time was cramped).

I called him and told him I needed a favor. I wanted the biggest, ugliest, scariest black guy he could find (By the way, Jim is black but if you saw him on the street you'd think he was a dark skinned white man - he's a good actor).

I wanted him to be nice under the hood but able to act like a mean asshole. He asked me to give him some time and the next day he called and said he had my man.

The guy called, and I told him what I wanted and he agreed. I called momtoo and told her I had to come to town and I'd really like to meet her for lunch. She was very excited and we made plans for the next day.

At the time I didn't know what race momtoo was, she sounded white but she could have been anything.

The next morning I called Jim's friend to make sure everything was set. No problems all details worked out.

I wanted momtoo to take over writing this but she won't so I might have forgotten some of the details but here's what I remember.

He meets her at a very nice restaurant. Jim had never met momtoo even though she had been to his office several times. So he and one of the girls from the office were sitting at another table and Jim sat with them until momtoo walked in. She told me she would be wearing a white top and black skirt and an orange scarf around her neck with matching shoes.

Hard to miss but what Jim and his buddy saw was a skinny, but stacked (VERY well stacked Jim said) perfect women with dark hair and the most unbelievable eyes. The girl only knew that Jim had a blind date and he wanted to see what he was getting into.

Jim told her she had to eat and asked her to tag along for camouflage. The girl said momtoo was absolutely gorgeous and told Jim he was very lucky.

At this point Jim and his buddy almost backed out, they were not sure they wanted to be part of this but his buddy said I was paying him good so he had to do it. Jim agreed.

So Jim watched as momtoo met me, well him. She gave a great big hug (picture a little tiny girl hugging a giant black bear) and kissed his cheek.

They sat and as I told him I'm pretty quiet in normal conversation because I don't like me overheard. So momtoo was leaning over to hear his soft voice and he got a good view of her boobs.

They ordered a drink - him Jack and coke (she knew this) and she got a coke. Said she didn't like to drive after drinking.

They ordered and I had told him to talk about his family as if they were mine. He would not have to worry about remembering things he told her. He just had to be me. She and I had never discussed my family so we were safe.

They ordered lunch and Jim said they never stopped talking and looked like a couple of old friends having lunch together.

They left and Jim followed them out to see how they left. Momtoo climbed in beside Jim's friend and away they went. He called me - phase two was about to begin.

They went to a local bar - by local, I mean to Jim's friends. No white woman would be caught alone in that part of town.

She later told me she about died when they walked in the place - she did not expect to come out alive. Everyone in the place automatically assumed white woman, black man, got to be a whore.

They ordered a drink and she was so un-comfortable she asked where he was staying and suggested they go to the bar there. If he had to much he'd be 'home'. She didn't know that was going to be the next stop anyway.

When they got to the hotel he suggested they go to his room so he could change into something more comfortable. She said fine.

This is where he got nervous but when they got to the room she asked if it was OK to order a bottle from room service so they could talk without being disturbed. He agreed and she ordered.

By now he was thinking this is too easy and was much more relaxed. Next step. He comes out of the bathroom after changing and she's sitting proper and prim in a side chair.

She asked what he was doing for dinner and he asked for suggestions. He told me later that she has great taste. Then she asked what he was doing for breakfast and again she suggested they have breakfast in his room.

The guy said he almost lost it but kept his cool and jumped ahead in the plan. He told her he had to run a quick errand. She asked where he was going and he said something personal. She pressed him with how personal. He didn't know how to respond so she said we have no secrets so he told her.

She got up to get her purse, opened and handed him a box…..of extra large condoms. He started laughing and panicking at the same time. She was suppose to be running by now, not helping out.

So room service got there an delivered 5 (yes I said FIVE) bottles of Jack and a couple of liter cokes and ice, etc . She opened a bottle of each and made him a drink - mostly jack, coke to taste, exactly the way I like them. But this guy very seldom drank whiskey, let along top label.

He took a drink and choked. She made hr drink and emptied then made another. She turned to him and told him she knew he (I) had to leave by 6 the next morning; she had a baby sitter all lined up and her work was covered. She didn't want to waste any more time - go into the bathroom and get undressed while she got herself ready.

He said he went into the bathroom and panicked. After a few minutes he finally came up with a plan and he cracked the bathroom door and asked her to cover up he wanted to talk first.

He didn't get an answer. He tried again. Silence. So he opened the door and snuck a peek at the chairs and table and didn't see anyone. He went out with his hand over his eyes asking if she was covered up. No answer. He worked his way by feel to the edge of the wall so that he could look around the corner at the bed. Again he asked if he could come in.

When he tell the story now he said his eyes were screwed shut and covered with his hand. He stuck his head around the corner and asked if they could talk. Nothing. He uncovered on eye and barely peeked through his fingers and the only thing he saw was a pair of pure white panties, so thin you could see the quilt through them, and a bra with giant cups - it matched the panties. Mo momtoo.

She had taken her underwear off (I suspect that she had the items in her purse but she still says otherwise) and left with the 4 unopened bottle of Jack.

And I still had not met momtoo, but I knew what she looked like and it was time to finally meet her. We set up a meet at a convention in Chicago the following summer. I knocked on her room door and I heard someone say it was open.

I pushed open the door and…..


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window