••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, January 8, 2008 (item)

Chain saws in the morning

Posted at 3:17 PM
Tags --

Woke up to the sounds of chains saws and the smell of a wood fire and coffee.
To Read the rest click
here->
Checked outside to see how bad the damage was and we lost 7 or 8 large, perfect-for-firewood limbs. Have kindling everywhere but Cheese (neighbor -tubboat captain- no I did not mispell it; says he has not driven a car in years, but somehow yesterday he got his wife to the doctor's office which is nowhere near water - she does not have a license - they (she) owns a mostly on/above the water, cafe downstream on the point where the rivers meet. Usually full place - 99% of her eaters are river rats).

How'd you like that fucking sentence pops?

Anyway, Cheese and his crew were clearing the grounds - pops gives them half the firewood - and Lisa was out directing - let that girl see something once and she owns it (like my pussy) - but I didn't see pops.

Went down to get coffee and pot was cold - went to get hot tea for toddy, pot was cold. I did sleep late, didn't get to bed till 5:30 and 6:30 before I slept. But come on kids, give me a break.

Made some hot toddy - yes mom, I know but I only used a 1/2 ounce; oK full shot; did not mom - OK OK - I give - half tea/half jack - you got me. But it is so good and warms you right up and gets that blood flowing :):)

I am an obnoxious perfect little girl - sometimes.

Anyway I sat down to check on my blog and Iemail (fantasy email) and after an hour or so of changing templates and generally screwing things up I wondered why I had not heard or seen pops - if he is gone he leaves a little note or email.

So I started my search. Not outside that I could see, noticed his tennys were parked at the door. Not in the bar - not in the dining room - not on the deck - oh, well, I'll ask Lisa when she comes in.

Sat down to play then decided to get dressed and give Cheese some crap and see if he'd give Lisa and I a quick boat ride for late lunch down at the point.

Lisa asked how pops was and I told her I had not seen him. She said ditto (I spent a couple of years not knowing what ditto was) and we both got worried.

Some days pops' short term memory forgets there is short term memory. So we asked Cheese and checked the garages and sheds for all vehicles, canoe in place. Where was he?

Headed inside and we found him in bed - thought he was dead - but he moved because we woke him up and he picked his head up and said Hi.

We woke and he asked how long he had slept and it turns out it was almost 9 hours. For pops, that is very unusual - he usually sleeps 4-5 hours and then goes for 18-24 hours and sleeps again. His internal clock is now 28-32 hours.

Anyway we asked him what was wrong. He said nothing - did I read my Remail (real life email)? No I was busy with...and I did not get another word in for about 10 minutes.

First thing every morning,

check common area for last minute notes,
check phone for messages,
check Real email,
check for breaking real world news on the net,
check the weather for warnings and figure out how much of your ass you want to cover that day

then get things done in REAL life that need to be done,
and then and ONLY then,

go play in your fantasy world, the INTERNET.

Order of importance:

1) Yourself/Family (Some may add or start with God)
2) Real Friends (not Internet friends
3) - 1000) things like pets and school and pets and maybe work and pets and music and education....

INTERNET fantasy world is listed someplace after 1000 and probably closer to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.



SO

He's right - and if the blog or your email is not updated on a regular basis, it's cause I have a life - yes, you guys are part of my life, and some of you may be added to the category #2, but otherwise I can't give a FUCK. Hope you understand.

And to my buddies in the exhibition/quick fuck chat room, I'm sorry I missed you last night - I was living REAL life.

And pops email - he wrote telling us that he has not felt so relaxed or content in many many years. He's not on edge waiting for my next attack and it's nice to have a nurse that does not panic every time he lifts his cheek to fart.

He was going to see how long he slept without having a panic attack.

He thank us for this much better life. We are great sluts but better people.

I cried a little.


1 Bitches:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- guess you put me in my place

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window