••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, January 7, 2008 (item)

Who are Dani, Lisa and Pops

Posted at 7:50 PM
Tags --

My friend Lisa and I are getting to know each other and a guy we know as "pops" (that's what we call him most of the time). Now I've known pops for quite a few years, we just didn't bother to get to know each other. He is a very good friend of my mother.
To Read the rest click
here->
In fact, I hated him and I know he was disappointed in me several times. I tried to fuck up their relationship many times. Mom said it was time to either fix our relationship or ruin it forever.

Lisa is also a very good friend of my mother. We have not had time to figure out if we hate each other or not.

Pops and I met Lisa about six months ago for just a brief afternoon and we were all recently reunited (Dec 30) to spend two weeks getting to know each other. Lisa is also acting as counselor/referee/nurse/mentor/pain in our ass but as you'll see she' s turning in to so much more.

We have one rule - there are NO rules. We can say and do just about anything we want as long as we do not physically hurt each other (unless we WANT to be hurt).

Moms said when she next sees us, we are either living together in beautiful harmony OR none of us will be here.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window