••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, January 8, 2008 (item)

Hello from pops

Posted at 10:07 PM
Tags --

Hi all,

My name is pops and I'm the one responsible for this train wreck. Some of you have been conversing with me for a couple of years on just about everything under the sun but we all have a couple of things in common.
To Read the rest click
here->
First, we are alive and looking for something, we usually do not know what.

Second, we all like sex in one form or another.

Is watching a hidden cam showing two people fucking wrong? Is tuning in to a web cast of a college girl leading a "normal" life wrong? Is watching the stories of Brittney and Lindsey's latest FooPahs wrong? Is watching a video of a very young lady giving head wrong? Is conversing with like minded people using chat or video conferencing wrong?

I say no. As long as all parties have made their own choices - are aware of the cameras and possible viewers - and are doing it because they LIKE it, whether for money or enjoyment.

Are any of the above sex? I say it depends on what you do with your hands, or what somebody else does with their hands, while you are watching the above. In every case there is something that "draws" us to it.

But there are thousands of people out there that will call us perverts and sex addicts and sexual predators and insist we belong in jail. They'll call us BAD, EVIL, the Devil. Well fuck 'em, they just don't get it or won't admit it because someone has told them it is BAD.

So that's one of the reasons I'm here. I'm different, but I'm not BAD. And if you don't like me, I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

Third, we do it because it is fun. Na, let's call it exciting. Na, let's call it stimulating. Na, let's call it whatever YOU fucking want. Just as long as you LIKE it.

Fourth, it may be the only way to solve my problem. I've been trying to make contact with the person inside Dani for years. For Years. And to think all I had to do was show her two people fucking on a computer monitor. It just absolutely floors me.

Having trouble connecting to someone? - write about your feelings while they read over your shoulder. We tried paper and pen but it just didn't work the same. The computer somehow connected us.

Dani told me the second night that everyone keeps telling her she has to talk about it, get it out. She said, "How do you talk to anyone that looks at her that way."

Thought about that for a long time.

That way. That way.

Well, hell, how the fuck do you answer that?

I've taken swigs of Mr. Jack -- he usually gives me an answer.

Welcome - and I hope you enjoy yourself !!


1 Bitches:

Pops G said...

We thinks pops must have drained the bottle last night - maybe he thought he was sending a rant and rave email - ha ha.

We've got admin access right now so we'll approve this and maybe he'll never see it.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window