••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, January 12, 2008 (item)

How I met the girls - 1

Posted at 12:44 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Many people have asked about pops and moms.

Hi, my name is pops - a derogatory name for an old fuck - not to be confused with father, dad, daddy, or grandpa. My son started calling me pops after I lost the first race against the kids in the pool.
To Read the rest click
here->
When a girl named Annie (I call her Anal) stood at the opposite end of the pool bent over showing me her ass - well I beat them all and took Anal for a walk to extract my prize.

When we returned, son asked her how I was, and she said, "He pops!" and I've been know as pops ever since.

Moms - we call them moms because there are two of them, mom (Dani's mom) and her best friend since age 9, momtoo (get it? - if you don't, well, too->two).

I met them 10 years ago in February. I had-1/2 have - a company that specializes in large business accounting.

Momtoo was the payroll boss at one of our long time clients and seemed to have a major problem with our latest update. She could not get the check writer to work and payday was two days away - she had to get out 1400 checks ASAP.

After several attempts to help over the phone and a trip by her to borrow a check writer from another client (I was deep in Wis. installing an upgrade) it was finally decided that I better get my ass there now.

No scheduled flights so I hopped in the car and away I went to my future -if I had only known.

momtoo's company was one of our original clients and we had several conversations over many years. In some cases she knew more than I about parts of the software my partners had written.

So when she said she had a problem I knew she did. (This little incident reminded me of that famous saying, 'Do not assume or you'll make and ass out of u and me').

So I drove a few hours and checked in my cell phone so that she could meet me. I had never met momtoo before - we'd talked 500+ times in the many years and I knew an awfully lot about her.

My favorite memory is a call about 3 in the morning about incorrect tax calculations. She woke my daughter (she was afraid of storms and sleeping with me) and when I got out of bed to head for the computer, momtoo heard me tell her I'd be at the computer if she needed anything.

Momtoo assumed it was a sleepover (she knew I was a born-again bachelor). I logged into her system and found what I thought was the problem and her computer had to recompile and recalculate the checks. Boring time and we're both tired and she keeps yawning.

She told me to keep talking to keep her awake. So after about 30 seconds of boring talk she said, "I be I can make this interesting." And foolish me told her to go for it.

She said, "So is she any good?" I was lost and she said, "Your latest piece of ass." And again I was lost. "Did she do what you wanted?" and I could hear the lust in her voice and I assumed she was in a fantasy. So I got into it and we got pretty steamy and then she told me she wanted to reach out and touch us to let us know she was watching and I got hard as a rock!

I started telling her what I was doing to her after I discovered she was there and when I asked her where she wanted it… - now see, I'd never had phone sex with a client, and the business side of my brain was saying one thing and my 'little' brain was in complete disagreement.

Luckily we were waiting for the computer to finish its work so we had both hands free. I asked if she was playing with herself in real life and she said yes, and my cock became cement.

She told me to grab myself (a few minutes too late for that) and I again asked where she wanted it. She moaned a little and she told me to slide it down her crack, past her pussy, rub her taint a bit and then ram it in her ass.

We both came - we both heard the other cum - and then we both got embarrassed. She told me to hang on, she had to go wipe off so I wiped the cum off the phone - I came so hard.

She gets back on and tells me that 1) She never had phone sex before and 2) That was the first time she and her partner came together.

She also apologized for being such a slut but she was tired, my voice was sexy, my descriptions of the scene were very real in her mind and she had not been laid in over a year.

I told her to call anytime, we'd bill her direct.

About that time the computer finished it's run and we figured out I had fixed it and as we were hanging up she said, "I hope I didn't steal your friend's thunder. Talk to her like you did me and maybe she'll let you fuck her ass."

I was lost and asked who she meant and when she said the girl I left in bed, I laughed and laughed and finally was able to tell her that I was a good father and I would never touch my daughter and called her a pervert and hung up on her.

I masturbated again thinking about fucking her. Every conversation after that turned sexual as soon as we identified each other. Got any lately, had any asshole or good head lately.

One early evening I asked what she had on and she told me right down to the color of her undies.

She had told me that she had just gotten a digital camera and I told her to send me a picture of her under things.

An hour or so later I got an email with a photo showing me a very fuzzy picture taken in a steamy bathroom mirror of her in her undies.

She wanted a picture of my dick so I took one of me soft and sent it to her. I heard from her the next Friday night fairly late and when I answered the phone, she said "Wanna date?" and I told her I had reserved the night just for her and I really needed a blow job.

We talked for 3 hours and both got off three times. We went another two years like this and one evening she called and said she had just left her husband and she was coming to see me.

I broke her heart when I told her I had just moved in with another woman. She agreed that it was her fault, she should have told me how she felt, she was vary sorry she called and of course I felt like shit.

After a few minutes she asked if my girlfriend was home and when I told her no, she asked if I thought she'd be mad if we had phone sex one more time and dummy me said no (my girlfriend did not know about her and after this I KNEW she never would).

So I pulled off my pants and grabbed a face towel and laid down on the bed and we start talking. After I was nice and hard and she had come once, I was getting ready to put her over the top and I'd join her when somebody grabbed the phone out of my hand.

I about died when my girlfriend wanted to know who the slut was on the other end that she was going to cut her tits off, stuff them up her fucking cunt, staple it shut and sew her lips shut and she was NOT talking about her fucking mouth.

I jumped up and tried to get the phone away from her and I swore I heard mad laughter from the other end.

The girlfriend pushed me back on the bed. I was panicked. And she listened for what seemed an hour and then she started describing what she saw.

The I heard no he's gone soft and his balls have disappeared inside and she laughed. LAUGHED I tell you. And she asked, "I should do WHAT?" into the phone.

Girlfriend stripped off her clothes and laid at the foot of the bed with her ass facing me. Then she spread she legs and arched her back and lifted that beautiful ass way up giving me a look at her crack and slit. Then she started playing with herself.

Now this girl was VERY vain and I had never seen her like this, she usually kept covered up unless I was between her legs and the first thing she'd grab after I came was a robe then the towel. I liked to be naked ALL the time - which she found sexy but she would not join me. She had only came once during sex and she seemed to be mad when it happened.

After quite a few minutes of show, during which she had turned around several times saying hard as a rock, stay away when I moved to help, get my hand off my cock - I was being punished for what I had done, yea, he's even harder, and other things, she got off hard. And I KNOW I heard momtoo getting off.

I heard the girlfriend mumbling and laughing with momtoo and then she rolled over, moved up and laid her head on the pillow and told momtoo, "I think we ought to leave him frustrated. I know he's a good friend. Well, OK." And she told me I could taste and she spread her legs.

Momtoo listened as the scene was described to her and directed the whole session to the point that girlfriend was on top riding me hard, I had her tits in my hands and was pinching her nipples.

And she starting moaning and telling momtoo I was getting longer and harder and then she exploded and I joined in and I could here momtoo joining us over the phone.

She got off and collapsed on her side of the bed and rested in silence for a bit then she acted like she was pissed off she had cum, she said she had to shower and told momtoo to never ever fucking call here again and hung up the phone.

I started to roll over to do something - didn't not know what, was going to wing it or best yet; keep my mouth shut - and she jumped up, called me an asshole and went in the bathroom.

I lay there contemplating suicide or a life without my dick or pussy. She came back wearing her 'old ladies' robe and laid down and turned off the light.

I am not a dummy, I like my dick, and I never go to bed with a mad woman. When I opened my mouth she said, "Fuck you." But it sounded like there was laughter in her voice. I started to talk again and she called me something but I swore I heard joy or something in her voice.

And the phone rang - she grabbed it and said, "I take short showers.", laughed and handed me the phone.

It was momtoo and she asked if I liked my 'pussy whipped' present. I had finally joined the ranks of the pussy whipped and let a girl move in with me.

I was PISSED, and then the girlfriend sat up and pulled her robe off and pushed the covers off and my big head got confused and the little head took over. And then the surprise of my life, she sat up, pushed my legs apart, knelt between them and………



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window