••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, January 8, 2008 (item)

Why we do it.

Posted at 8:41 PM
Tags --

Several people have asked why we are posting this online.

A simple answer; when I (or Lisa) re-reads one of the stories, we think about the people who might be jerking off to our story. It turns us on.
To Read the rest click
here->
Alan loves to read the first draft of stuff we've written before he starts his questioning and editing - we KNOW he gets off - we watch the first reading - and we usually get off with him.

We all find we like reading erotic stories about people we know. In this case - US.

And the fact that anybody reading this is a voyeur to our life - major turn on - how about you?

Deeper answer:

First, it is much easier to talk about things, good or bad, in writings. There are things I could never "speak" aloud to my mother or even Lisa and definitely not a man.

BUT I can write it while they are looking over my shoulder - maybe because I can't see their face - in some cases we are sharing "space" sexually - touching - and we all know how close you are to someone then. Based on their sexual arousal, I know how much something affects them. And it is a BIG turn on for me to make someone horny.

Second, this all started when we were watching a couple fuck online (voyeur). I was a closet voyeur - I liked to watch people fuck in person - but watching over a hidden cam - major turn on.

Alan wrote a story about our first night (maybe it was 2nd) together. While he wrote it he asked me hundreds of questions about what I remembered and what I felt - his way to get to know me. I read it off the screen as he wrote it.

I could not believe how much it affected me and when he suggested that some of his friends read it, instant cum. I figured out that since I am not in a position to "broadcast" my ass over the net, this is my way of giving back.

When several of his online (Internet) friends returned positive comments - I was hooked.

Lisa arrived a day or so later and this simple process of getting to know each other became even simpler. Except poor Alan - I pretty sure he was not expecting to setup blogs and edit so many stories and try to teach grammar to a English flunkee - and keep a VERY close eye on two naive Internet users, but he is liking it.

That's the best I can say it.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window