••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, January 12, 2008 (item)

How I met the girls - 3

Posted at 12:42 PM
Tags -- , ,


….while I fucked her mouth.

Later that evening girlfriend told me she wanted to meet our other lover. I asked, "Other? Just you?" She laughed and said yes, both of us. I told her to set it up but only if we could get a room and lay with our heads next to each other and have a three-way phone chat without the phones.
To Read the rest click
here->
Her only comment was "Chat?" and said she'd do it. But she never did. That's not how I met momtoo.

They did talk on the phone and once momtoo told me she liked talking to girlfriend more because she knew what it was like to be a woman.

To get her back for the joke I did three things. First I modified the check printing routine so that IF momtoo was running the checks the system would on print one check and then ask for confirmation, which is what it usually did BUT when she glanced at it and confirmed it, the computer printed one more check and again asked for confirmation.

She thought she hit the wrong key so she carefully pressed C - for continue and started to leave. It beeped again but this time it told her that she really needed to proof the checks to make sure they were aligned right.

So she looked at the checkwriter and the check looked fine. She again confirmed it but this time the screen showed, "Are you fucking BLIND? Please confirm. She sort of had the idea that I was up to something.

She finally noticed a message as the bottom of the check that said, "Hey dicks - I ain't been laid in over a year. One of you dicks come make me your slut!!!" and I printed her name and phone number.

But I also printed a code for her to type to get back control of her computer.

She tore off the checks it had printed to protect herself and started printing again. This time it took her a little longer, every check was made out to her.

The third, fourth and fifth messages were fine but for a million dollars and the code she had to give to get back control got longer and longer.

The sixth time it told her to give up, she was to call me. So she did, but I was not available - I was getting my ass chewed for having sex with one of the clients she was told.

So she asked for a return call and waited, and waited, and called me back and wait, wand waited and then she panicked and call one of the other techs.

He called into her computer and told he did not see anything wrong. He'd have to talk to me. She waited, and she waited. When I knew she just barely had time to get the job done I called her back.

And we laughed for a bit and then she asked for the code to get her computer back. I said, "Please fuck me." And she told me I was almost married and so I repeated it.

"Please fuck me," I said. She said she was married, how about phone sex. And I said, "Please fuck me. The code." And again she said phone sex fuck and I told her that would not work because the computer was programmed for (and I paused, then lowered my voice) please fuck me.

When she started to protest I told her to pretend my dick was in her mouth. I started to talk and she interrupted. I told her to put my dick back in her mouth. When she interrupted again I said, "Please fuck me."

That's when she got mad and I told her to shut the fuck up, listen and it would take 10 seconds, but she had to close her mouth.

Silence. I said, "Press P. Press L. Press E." Then she got it and typed it in and the computer started beeping and printing characters all over the screen and right in the middle it said, sorry - premature ejaculation.

And she got really mad and wanted to know how fucking long this was going to take. I said, "You didn't ask that before. Log off then back on."

A couple of minutes later she said I could NEVER fuck with at work again and she hung up on me.

She printed the checks and sent them to the mail room to be stuffed and mailed. A few days later several people asked her who Big D was. She was clueless.

She got suspicious and looked at her own paycheck. At the bottom, intertwined in the company name was "XXXX needs a BIG D - can you help?"

Her accountant friend two or three doors down heard the word fuck at least 20 times and when she stormed past her door momtoo was as red as a beet.

I didn't answer the phone the next two days.

The second way I paid her back was billing her company for "Sexual Services for XXXXX…..$10,000." Now I'm pretty sure who ever pays the bill lost their job when I sent the check back and told them it was $10000 too high.

It was several months later that momtoo called me so mad she could not talk. She was spitting out FUCC and repeating it over and over trying to get it out.

I told her when she got off the booze call me back and hung up.

But that's not how I met momtoo….



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window