••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, January 8, 2008 (item)

Dani & Pops 1st couple of days, by Pops

Posted at 8:55 PM
Tags -- , ,

This is in raw form - straight from email - no editing or grammar corrections. It is also fairly long so we'll see how much mr google can take :)
---------------------
To Read the rest click
here->
This is the story of Dani and I's first two days of getting to know each other. I was writing to a web cam operator she had watched fucking live on hidden cam, a nice guy.

It was written as an email, while Dani peeked over my shoulder providing feedback (and entertainment), and was NOT suppose to see the light of day, but Dani's impatience got in the way. So here you go Dani, payback. Oh yeah, enjoy Lisa ! (She's read it before and got off so many times...)
----------------------
Dani & Pops 1st couple of days


You have a new fan. Last night she kept checking to see if you were "busy" as she calls it. She hollered down from her room "Busy yet" and as a joke I said yes.

She came running all excited and saw your wife watching TV and I told her your wife was "busy" watching TV. She smacked me and said "I want to see them having sex." I teased her that she just wanted to watch you fuck and she blushed and was gone.

I told her she should have said sex. A little later she hollered "Sex?" And of course I said almost. You had just joined your wife in bed. And she came running. I got smacked again and she said sex. I said no, fucking, there is a thin line between the two. She blushed, said later and went back to her room.

The previous afternoon after moms had left, we both agreed that we needed to get to know each other better. We had spent very little time in 9 years doing that. And now we had two weeks together alone so it was time. We'd do things we both liked and talk about it. We could also yell and scream at each other and nobody could stop us or hear. We'd finally solve all our problems.

And since we both liked the Internet we'd start with that and spent a few hours showing each other what we liked and of course your site came up. I didn't know at the time that she had come into the room while I was watching you two at 2 o'clock in the morning on Xmas eve and caught me jacking off.

We decided we'd watch you guys fuck while we sat next to each other and talked about what we felt and saw. Of course I really had more devious intentions and I know she knows that.

Quick little story about getting to know each other. Late the first nite I was sitting on a kitchen stool eating some ice cream and she walked in. She immediately got mad and said "Now it starts. Open season, right?"

I nodded and she yelled how many times have I told you that it pisses me off when I come in here to eat and you're sitting there with your penis hanging out (yep she actually said penis - she finally called it a cock for the first time last night). She told me to at least cover it up with a napkin and she threw one at me. She grabbed a beer and sat down at the table.

I walked over and asked why she did not have to cover up her tits when she was eating. Did she have any idea what that did to me ? And she yelled back that she didn't know where my dick had just been - I might have just fucked someone up the ass.

I reminded her of the rule that our backsides and genitals always had to be cleaned before we sat on the furniture or entered another room or hit the hot tub.

I was standing right in front of her and talking about her tits and hearing her sorta talk dirty, well I started getting hard. Right in front of her face.

I asked what about when you drip something on your tit and you just lift it up and lick it off. I don't want to eat after you do that! She blushed big time, took another look at my cock and got up to leave saying something about sorry I didn't like her tits and she'd not last another day if I didn't take her seriously. And she points and says see what I mean, it always does that and I can't eat anything else.

She walked to the sink to pour out the beer and I walked up behind her, reached around and grabbed her tits and pushed my dick against her ass. Then I whispered in her ear that I loved her tits and every time I see them I start to get hard, especially when she licks them. And then I'm only hungry for them.

She actually signed and pushed back against me and then caught herself and yelled never touch me again with anything and stalked out.

A little later I noticed her lights were out so I was watching a video of a guy with a nice long cock fuck a bitch wearing roller blades from behind on a bridge outside. I was almost ready to cum when I heard her coming. I paused the window and hid it and then leaned toward the table to hide my dick.

She straddled the chair behind me (I was sitting on the very front edge to let my balls dangle) (Dani just came-she's reading as I type) and pulled my head back to her chest and asked if I really loved her boobs. I turned left and kissed one and then right to kiss the other. Too bad she had put on a t-shirt. She pushed herself into my back and said she was sorry. Said it was hard to think when she was that way.

I said it was OK and she asked what I was doing. I told her she might be mad and she promised no. So I opened up the video window and there's a long dick with part of it hidden inside the woman.

She said "Oh, how long is it?" I backed it to show the bitch sucking it and she said too long. I asked why it was too long and she didn't say anything right away so I asked how long she had liked my dick.

She sighed and said what? I repeated myself and she said "almost from the start but when I figured out I could make it hard by squeezing my tits together or holding my legs open extra long when I sat or if I bent over in front of you and spread my legs so you could see everything or if I shook my ass when I walked away - I like to see it get hard and knew that if moms were home I'd get to peek in the door a little later and watch you fuck. One day I heard momtoo ask mom about a Dani fuck. I figured that's what they meant."

I felt her tense and she said she could not believe she had just told me that. I told her nothing hidden, no lies. I re-started the video and she put her chin on top of my head and pulled me a little tighter to her.

I asked why she didn't like long dicks and she said she liked to see them but anything over 6 inches hurt her pussy too much if the guy was not careful. I asked how many cocks she'd had over 6 inches and she said two, one about eight and the other had to be 10 or more. She said he was so big she could barely get it in and then the asshole just rammed it in and she pushed him off and kneed him. She said the third she had was barely 4 inches and she loved it.

And again she repeated she could not believe she was talking about this with me.

When the guy came I was ready and I figured what the fuck so I started stroking myself. She said "Look at the cum drip out of her - she just tasted it!" and then she leaned over, looked down, yelled I don't want to see that and off she went. I came.

I went to her room later and she said she was NOT ready to talk yet and she'd seen enough of my dick for the day.

And that was the end of that day.

Sorry, Dani says I talk too much and like details too much. She's watching me type and she's also rubbing herself. She just corrected me, "I'm rubbing my cunt" and she just blushed. Having a hard time talking dirty to "Dad". Ouch, she can hit hard.

Anyway, next day. After we logged off from chatting with you we set together and tried to talk about a few things. But she was nervous and whenever we returned to sex she would just blush and get quiet. She finally jumped up saying she had to go get me a late Xmas present and she was gone.

When she got back she spent a few minutes in her room and then came down and said she needed to use the computer in private for a few minutes. She said it was part of my Xmas gift. As I left she told me to stay out of her room. I got real excited but didn't know why.

We had agreed that when we watched you later she would wear something sexy and I'd just have a towel wrapped around me. She told me all she had was a t-shirt and I said make it a short one. I figured she got something sexy and would surprise me.

She went back and forth from her room to my computer and finally said I could come back in. But she was really nervous about what was going to happen and her shyness and not knowing what she could say or do was very awkward so she went to her room to watch TV and I agreed to holler when the action started.

She's so horny, she just can't wait and I was trying to ease the tension.

Anyway, you and your wife starting playing and I hollered "fucking" and she came running and set on the stool beside me with a little t-shirt that ended just above the bottom of her tits.

She looked at the towel and frowned so I pulled it off. She looked at my dick and said, "What, this does not turn you on?" and she just stared as I got hard really fast. Her mouth was hanging open. I told her I could put something in that even quicker and she said "I can not believe it happened that fast."

You started fucking the wife from the back and Dani started rubbing herself. She looked over at me and said "No fair, we do this together. Now rub your cock!" So we watched you and watched each other until you got the call.

Dani was pissed. She yelled at the screen for you to throw the damn phone away and give your wife cock. After you laid down she stopped and said well I guess that's it for tonight. I said no, we could watch each other and get off. We could also talk about what we had just seen.

So we did and then she noticed that you were doing the wife again. She lifted her foot up and planted it in my lap right under my balls. Said she could feel me speed up and she could watch but otherwise she was watching you. I was watching everything.

When your wife came Dani was moaning and then I watched her stick an index finger in her pussy and slowly pull it out and up to her clit and she came. Softly. After a minute she did it again. Just as soon as her finger hit her clit she came again. But louder. I started stroking faster when I heard them both (Dani and your wife) come together. Dani looked at my dick then my eyes and she pulled that finger up real slow and when she hit her clit she yelled.

Then you pulled your wife to the edge of the bed and started fucking her mouth. Dani got down on hers knees in front of me and started chanting fuck me, fuck me but she was still fingering herself. She squeezed her tits together and told my cock to give them a bath and I came.

She told me to rub it in and I did. She was still coming and came ever harder when I played with her tits. You wife moaned and Dani got back on the stool, put her foot back in my lap and just watched while rubbing her pussy.

Every time your wife came, she came, same way; The finger fucking her pussy and then slowly spreading her lips apart till it hit her clit and she'd buck a little. I thought at the time that what a great pussy it was going to be.

She looked at my dick asking why I was not hard. I told her it takes a while to get hard. She changed hands reached over and grabbed my dick at the base and squeezed while she slowly pulled her hand up to the top and ran her thumb over my head.

And she repeated it saying "I bet not". She leaned over telling me to put my finger on her clit when I felt her finger was almost there. Barely touch it she said.

I reached down and watched her finger come out and slowly slide up. She was pulling her hand up my dick and she timed it perfectly to rub her thumb over my head when I touched her clit and she exploded. And I got harder then I've been in a long time.

We did this 4 or 5 times (she says only three) and then she said look, he's making love to her. He's not fucking her now, he's kissing her and stroking slowly. She leaned over pushing my hand away and kissed the top of my dick then licked it telling it not to come, I want to make love to you. I just about came (she said you did a little, that's why I licked it again).

She pulled her hand away and told me to take over. Her foot came back to my balls and she told me that when your wife started moaning I was to make her moan. I asked how and she said "You know".

Then she put two fingers in her pussy, hesitated a second then pulled them out and as she moved them up she spread them apart showing even more of her pussy but then she stopped before she hit her clit and started over again.

I heard your wife make a noise and I had to know so I touched her clit when she put her fingers back in and she moaned, long and hard. Push button cum machine. (Ouch just got hit again).

When your wife started her orgasm, I put Dani in orgasm heaven. I watched and timed it with her fingers.. I found that if I press just a bit and held her clit longer she would moan and shake until I lifted my finger. If I just touch it, she had a short moan. Then I tried pressing and holding, lifting it, pausing and pressing again and if I did it enough times in a row she would shiver from head to toe and try to grab my hand to stop me.

Then I found the real switch. I touched her clit very lightly then vibrated my finger. The faster I vibrated, the harder she shakes and moans.

She finally slid off the stool onto the floor and I had to catch her. She was limp and breathing so hard and sweating from her tits. Then I noticed about a 4 inch puddle under her pussy. Told her I was pretty sure I had drained her dry.

She said not quite yet and she got on her knees in front of me and grabbed my cock. She asked me what to do and I said whatever you feel like so she stroked it and talked dirty to it. I noticed she was blushing. (She says go talk to your dad's cock like that! - good point)

She rubbed it against her tits, kissed and licked the top of it. After a couple of minutes she asked if I was close. I said it might be a bit. And of course she says "Wanna bet" and stands up.

She turned around, reached between her legs, grabs my cock and sits down with it right at her pussy and moans. I too moaned and grabbed her hips and tried to put it in.

All of a sudden she's got my dick in both hands and her face about 2 inches from mine. She says, "There is going to be at least one rule. You will not put anything in any of my holes unless I tell you to. You can put the tip of your dick anywhere you want and rub it or hold it there but if you ever try to put ANYTHING in one of my holes you'll never touch me again!"

Didn't like that rule but I agreed. One of these days it might be broken, soon.

She turned back around and set back down, very gently. Then she started rubbing it against herself just like she did her fingers even letting just a tiny bit go in her pussy. I got even harder and she said "Found something else you like."

I spread her ass apart to get a better view and started rubbing her. I got real close to her asshole and spread her apart even more and she paused saying "remember the rule." Started rubbing again asking "Do you really like to fuck moms in the ass?" When she felt me swell a little more and felt me press up just a bit she said "Touch mine but remember the rule."

I heard hear catch her breath and as my dick was right at her pussy she sat down a little harder. Then she asked for more pressure on her hole. A pause, rubbing a little faster, more she said and she sat down a little harder and the tip of my finger went in, my dick hit her clit and she came with a little scream and sat down even harder.

After she came a couple of times, she told me not to let my finger go in any farther but to move it side to side, then she put the head of my dick at her pussy and sat down even harder. She pulled her hand off my knee and I heard and felt her slap her clit and then rub it.

She came some more and moved her hand off my dick, grabbed my balls and sat down even harder and started moving up and down and when she came down she lifted my balls like she was trying to pull my dick in. She told me to match her, lifted up a little and after a few moments we had our rhythm. She came down I lifted up until she lifted up.

I could not believe I might get to fuck this girl. I reached up with my free hand and played with her tits. I squeezed her nipple and she came. But then I grabbed her hip and when I lifted up I pulled down. Thought I felt something give a little. If felt like someone was trying to put a beer bottle on my dick and after a couple of times it felt more like a shot glass. That's when she grabbed my hand and put it back on her tit and told me to squeeze.

Now here we are, my finger is massaging her humping asshole, I'm pinching her tit, she's sitting on my cock with maybe a half inch in her pussy and she's pulling up on my balls to match my push, and she's playing with her clit and I have a bird's eye view and can see her pussy juices running down my dick. And all I hear are moans and oh this and oh that.

My dick was really throbbing (she said she could feel it and tried to match her motion). Then she started moaning oh each time she sat on my cock, over and over. Then she said don't cum yet and then tell me when you are close and then oh fuck, oh fuck,....

I yelled I was about to come and everything ended. Then I looked down and she started stroking my cock telling it to shoot on her tits. She was rubbing my balls and licking the head of my dick then she sucked it just a bit and then more dirty talk.

Asked her to swallow my cum and she said no, not yet, and I came.

First squirt arched up and landed on top of her hand, the second hit right beside her nose and trailed down to her chin over her lips and the rest dripped on her tits.

She said look and when I did she licked the cum off her lips then tried to get a little more. She bent and licked my dick and then she waited a bit and when she felt me start to throb she put her lips on the very end of my dick and I could see her suck.

She lifted up and said nothing came out, do it again. I did and she asked, "Did I drain it dry?" and then she started licking my dick and kissing it and sucking on the end and giggling.

And then we both collapsed.

A bit later she said she needed a beer to wash cum out of her mouth so we went to the kitchen arm in arm and she opened a beer and sat at the table. I grabbed the Jack and took a swig to get my heart restarted.

She smiled, chuckled and said "In your wildest dreams or fantasies, after all our fights and problems, did you picture me sitting on your lap trying to stuff your cock in my pussy, playing with my clit and your balls, while you fingered my asshole and pinched my tits all while I was screaming like a mad woman telling you to fuck me and not cum. And shooting on my face and tits while I stroked you, then licking your cum, the first I ever tasted, off my lips and your cock, then trying to suck more out, only the second cock to get past my lips? And that we'd be in the same room having a drink, both happy and content?"

We both shook our heads then she popped up and frowned. I asked what was wrong, she walked over, turned around, bent over and said spank me. I said what and she said it again.

So I smacked her ass once and she said harder and more times so I did and then she held out her hand and said hit it, and after about 10 repeats of "harder", smack, "harder" I could see her hand getting red, she said perfect, turned back around and said do it till I tell you to stop.

I still hesitated, and she said it was thought every pops having a girl with an ass like this would like to spank it while staring at her pussy? And I spanked.

After the first few smacks she started making noises like she was coming and she kept spreading her legs apart and squirming around. When her ass started getting red she said 5 more but I didn't stop. After several more she said it's starting to hurt. The last few I said between spanks "Never say no...when I tell you...to suck my cock" and stopped.

She said now rub her ass and make it feel better. I told her to do it herself, and she did.

She asked if any of my other women liked a good spanking? She turned around, smiled, looked at my dick, grabbed it and put most of it in her mouth and sucked. Then she pulled off and said "guess you don't like spanking - you are not hard."

She pumped on it a few times and I asked what the hell brought that on. She said she needed punishment, she was sitting on the furniture and she knew for sure her genitals needed cleaning and figured her backside did too. She laughed like I had not heard in a long time and ran out calling "last one to the shower gets a blow job." I wondered if she really meant it. The spanking that is.


1 Bitches:

Pops G said...

I only sent this to 2 people and now you all have it.

I can not believe he posted it.

And he wonders why I sometimes hated him so much before.

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window