••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, January 12, 2008 (item)

How I met the girls - 2

Posted at 12:43 PM
Tags -- , ,

And then the surprise of my life, she sat up, pushed my legs apart, knelt between them and grabbed my cock.
To Read the rest click
here->
When she kissed my balls I guess I made a sound because momtoo asked if I really liked blowjobs. When I didn’t say anything she yelled for me to pay attention, and I did.

As it turned out momtoo had called the house one afternoon looking for me because she was horny and sitting in her car in the mall lot and wanted to get off.

Girlfriend answered the phone and said, “Talk dirty to me.”, expecting it to be me.

Momtoo, always one to do as she was told, said, “I was expecting to talk to a man about a very long, hard cock but I can tell you how wet my pussy is and that if you touch me gently, kiss and lick my honeypot, why honey, I’ll be glad to do the same.”

Girlfriend was first embarrassed but when she heard momtoo laugh she joined in. She asked momtoo if she could help her and momtoo said, “Talk dirty to me – and I MEAN it.”

They laughed even more and finally momtoo decided to feel her out and asked if she was the new girlfriend but she hoped she wasn’t cause she really needed to get off.

Well girlfriend tried to trick mom into revealing the last time her and I had talked. Momtoo handled it well and pretended she could not remember for sure because she had been drinking at the time and today she was nursing a 4-martini lunch.

She said March (previous month), then April but said no I think, and girlfriend fell for it and asked about a date about two weeks past.

Momtoo pretended to think and then girlfriend, impatient as she was, told momtoo that she had walked into my computer room, caught me on the phone but when I didn’t look up she looked closer and saw I was jerking off.

Said she listened outside the door for a few minutes, got pissed and headed for the bedroom and was going to get him excited and then nail him for cheating.

It was only a couple of minutes when he game in, grabbed her and fucked her brains out and she got off for the first time with him. If it was momtoo, she wanted to thank her for the orgasm.

Momtoo told her she was welcome and told her that she was a client of his and she asked if it was truth time but no secrets could be repeated to me.

Girlfriend agreed and they talked for a few minutes and girlfriend asked how she was able to talk dirty to a man she had never met so momtoo taught her how.

As a matter of fact, girlfriend got off twice and wanted more but momtoo had to get back to work. For girlfriend, it was the wildest thing she had ever done.

Girlfriend called momtoo back that evening for more and one of them, they won’t tell me which, planted the idea of tricking me and the joke became my present.

One thing I did learn, momtoo coached girlfriend into getting me to let her move in.

But the night momtoo told me the story; in fact while she was telling me the story, girlfriend was practicing what momtoo had taught her over the phone. They called it cocksucking by long distance.

And she was doing a fairly good job being her first time. Momtoo asked how she was doing and I said just fine and that I had to go, I needed both hands to hold her head still while I fuck.....



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window