••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, January 9, 2008 (item)

Me&Lisa - The Whole Story

Posted at 9:40 AM
Tags -- , , ,

My new friend was a bit wary when we first met. We were at a luncheon at my mom's work and I was to be her "distraction".

Lisa was her name and little did she know what I was really there for. We had shook hands and I said, "These things suck - suck bad". "You've been to one before?", she asked, and I replied "No, but I have it on good authority."
To Read the rest click
here->
She looked puzzled so I said, "You told Mom you hated these fucking things - that you'd just as soon be out enjoying the sunshine, right?"

Lisa shook her head yes and the puzzlement became deeper. About that time, the pre-luncheon bullshit started and we had to listen to the old bitches that hadn't been laid since WWII praise these great techs and RNs, all of who already knew it.

Everybody in the room under the age of sixty would just as soon be anywhere but here. But as usual the old biddies wrote the paychecks so giving them an hour a month and eating a passable free meal with two free drinks was not too much to ask.

And if they were lucky, they'd stop at the bar on the way out and possibly find a businessman that needed a quickie.

But I had other plans. We ate and it was pretty good. The martinis were too wet but still went down easy.

Mom had told me that after Mary, her good friend has received her award she would signal and the "distraction" would begin.

Mary graciously accepted her little plague and was on the way back to the table when Mom kicked my leg and I grabbed my stomach. I closed my eyes and heard someone across the table say my name, then I groaned and Mom kicked me again and I leaned against Lisa who promptly asked, "Are you OK." I moaned and looked at her and motioned to my stomach and said, "Upset and dizzy". Mom said "Take her out for air. Maria, help them please."

So they assisted me out and as soon as we had turned a corner I grabbed their hands and took off jogging.

When we hit the sunshine, Maria gave me a hug, said thanks and I led Lisa to my car. Before we even left the parking lot the top was coming down.


I asked "Do you live close." And when her response was too far out of the way I went to plan B.

Oh the way out of town we stopped at a little garment shop and I went straight to the swimwear section and immediately found a sweet little purple number with a thong bottom.

I held it up and moved behind her and put the bottoms across her lovely bottom and said, "Let's go."

To her credit she did not hesitate. Less then five minutes later we're down the road and I said try it on. She asked "Here?" and I said "Why not?"

She looked ahead then behind and pulled off her scrubs top and unhooked her bra and pulled on the new top. I watched and told her I liked her breasts. She smiled and pulled off her pants then her thong and I noticed she, like me, liked bald.

Bottoms in place I told her to roll over and when she did I smacked her bottom and said "Real nice".

Not once did she hesitate nor blush. My kind of woman.

When we hit my little town I slowed and took my hands off the wheel and told her to drive and she reached over for the wheel. I unbuttoned my skirt and pulled it off to reveal my purple thong and then took back the wheel.

She asked, "Where's your top" and I replied "What top." Finally, a surprised look. When we hit the opposite city line, I mashed the gas and shook out my hair.

After another minute I said windows up, slowed to a crawl, turned off, stopped and hit the button for the top. As soon as I could I pulled the locking lever and she did the same for her side and I headed down the lane at a leisurely pace.

I pulled into the garage and said "We're home" and she followed me into kitchen and I made an immediate left into a hallway and walked to the second door and turned right where I pulled off my top and pushed my bottoms down. I walked into the shower and told her to strip.

I washed real quick came out and patted her butt and said entry and exit then get rid of the makeup. "Need something other then soap?" for your face and she shook her head and stepped in.

As soon as she was done I said follow me and I stepped into the hall, turned right and pushed open the door to beautiful sunshine. I walked about 10 steps and said backwards "12 feet" and I dived into the pool.

I felt her impact with the water and we both slowly kicked to the surface and we started swimming laps. After two I pulled myself up on the side, pulled my hair back and she joined me.

I hollered "Bartender" and almost immediately someone said "Miss?" and a tray appeared between us.

I picked up my Jack and coke, tall, and she lifted her whiskey sour. I drained the drink and lifted it above my head and when my hand came back down with a full drink I sipped and said, "Drink up - you're not driving!" And she did.

When she lowered the empty glass I raised my arm and she did the same and when it came back down she had a fresh drink.

She was trying to figure out what was going on when I said all we need now is a stiff dick, and paused, or maybe fresh pussy, I finished.

I think she choked when a really deep voice behind us said, "No fresh pussy, but will this do?

We both turned around and the voice said, "Miss, I believe you should introduce your guest BEFORE the drink." But we were appraising a dick, at least what looked like a dick, behind wet trunks that were clinging to his skin. We did not have to imagine anything.

He said, "And how many times have I said, no top, no bottoms?" So I pulled them off and handed them back.

I turned toward Lisa lifting my leg, bending my knee, and laid them on the pool deck, which of course gave her full view of my pussy and said, "Lisa," holding my hand towards the voice, "the butler." She imitated my turn and started to lift her hand when the dick in the swim trunks knelt down and a hand appeared between us.

Lisa followed the dick down never once wavering and as their hands met she said, "Nice to…" and the voice said, "Yes, thank you. I know it is." And then and only then did she look up. I said, "We call him Pops or dickhead. Take your pick."

He dropped two towels between us. I held out my hand and said, "Lotion" which he promptly smacked into my palm and started to walk away. I let him get to the door and I said, "Hey.'

He stopped, turned and said, "Miss?" I pointed in his direction and said, "Crooked."

He laid his hand at the top of his dick, put his index finger on the left side, the ring finger on the right and rested the middle finger on top. Then he slowly slid his hand down to the tip and slowly back up and said, "Agreeable, Miss?"

I said, "Lisa?" and she opened her mouth.....

Part 2

I said, "Lisa?" and she opened her mouth, licked her lips and said, "Absolutely."

I got up, spread out the towel, sat down then handed her the lotion and asked, "Do me?" and she said, "Roll over."

She buttered me up on both sides, between my ass crack and my pussy. She only hesitated twice, one the first time she went over my nipple and second, when she hit my slit.

I heard movement then "Do me." I grabbed the lotion and noticed her swimsuit was gone. I paused in the same places she did, but maybe a bit longer on her slit.

After I lay down, I said. "Welcome Lisa"

And that's how Lisa met Pops.

The next time Lisa and I saw each other was the next time she saw pops.

The next time Lisa saw pops it looked like he was fucking me. He was sitting/laying in his office chair, ass just on the front with his balls hanging over the front, legs spread very far apart and eyes closed. Guess what was sticking up.

I was on top, my ass facing him, legs spread on each side of his, I could not spread them much farther, and it looked like I was fucking him but still had about 6 inches to get in. I had my head back moaning cause I was coming (I really was) and my eyes were tightly closed.

His dick will not fit in me yet - no way. But I hope Lisa can help me. And I hope Lisa can take it.

Lisa and moms turned the corner from the front hallway into the great great room (that's what we call it, the great great room) and there we were for the world to see.

I heard the rustle of clothes and felt someone approaching and then hands on my shoulders and they started pushing me down. Mom said to pops, "Hold still. Dani, try to relax, it will eventually go in."

Momtoo reached between my legs and felt pops dick and my cunt and hollered at pops about lube. That's when I felt pops sort of jerk and I opened my eyes. Standing there, with a big ribbon under her boobs, was Lisa. But she didn't see me. She was staring between my legs at pops dick. Momtoo removed her hand and Lisa grabbed pops dick and slide her hand up to my cunt and told pops she was his to command.

I asked, "Think you can take it?" and lifted off and held out my hand offering her a seat, well I guess a cock. All she could do was stare.

Mom figured out what the joke was (pops and I were just pretending - well sort of; his dick won't fit in my pussy but I was coming when they walked in). She laughed and pushed us both away and she leaned down to kiss his cheek, and then me.

Momtoo asked if he had his dick in anything lately and I answered no, but not for the lack of trying. And momtoo led him away to his fate.

I said hi to Lisa and gave her a hug then kissed and hugged mom and sat back down. Lisa sat on a stool sitting beside the computer desk and mom sat in pops chair.

Mom asked how it was going and I said great - look at our new toys and hit a button and after a bit we saw momtoo leading him to his bed. She had already pulled off her clothing.

She kissed his dick, laid back and patted her pussy. We didn't hear what they said cause I killed the sound.

Mom and Lisa sat mesmerized by the scene in front of them. I knew exactly how they felt. Mom asked how it was going and we talked for about 10 minutes and I'm pretty sure Lisa never heard a word.

I asked mom how she felt to see her daughter on top of her boyfriend and she smiled and said, "No problem. In fact last night I was thinking about it and I got so horny I went and fucked momtoo."

By then pops had done his job and we could hear momtoo coming and mom, turning her head, said, "Hear that lovely sound." Lisa turned in the direction of the stairs to listen and mom told her to go see the action live.

Pretty soon we saw the back of Lisa's head as she stood behind momtoo and pops watching. And momtoo saw her and started moaning louder and then pops went in for round 2 and the kill.

Moms and I watched for another 15 minutes and when pops rolled off I asked how things had gone the night before and she said to ask Lisa.

She was going to give a blowjob and then they had to go. I was all alone and watched mom kneel on the bed and grab pops cock and I turned away, still having a hard time watching mom fuck due to some fucking pictures I had seen and the bad memories.

A while later Lisa sat back beside me and said "Wow!"

We talked for a bit about general crap and then I asked if she was mad when I left her. She assured me it was fine.

I asked what happened and she said, "Your mother said you would ask and that I could give you very general info and that after this we could never talk about it again."

I frowned and said, "OK"

Pops rolled into the room smelling freshly showered, sat down on the stool and said, "Mine to command, huh? Hi, my name is pops, or asshole, or.." and I took over with about anything else I could think of. The list was quite long but we never mentioned Alan.

He then said, "Your first command is to get the fuck out of my chair." She popped right up. I told her to sit in the other chair and grabbed the stool, pulled it close to pops, sat down, adjusted my feet on the rungs and spread my legs. They both looked, he lean back and said life was good.

Pops stood up to reach for something and Lisa followed his dick the whole way....

Part 3

Pops stood up to reach for something and Lisa followed his dick the whole way. When he sat she looked around the computer desk and wondered what spaceship she was in.

I brought up our favorite, well MY favorite webpage and Lisa watched for a few minutes then asked how many computers were here and pops told about 100 million, give or take a 100 million.

Then pops asked how long she had known Dani and how did we meet. She said that she had only met Dani once before and spent some time sunbathing with her. That was almost six months ago. Today is the second time we’ve met.

Pops turned around to me and raised his eyebrows and started to say something but I beat him to it. I said, “Lisa, why don’t you tell pops why you are here.”

She said, “I am trying to join a very special, very secret club and to qualify, I’ve been attending interviews, Q&A sessions and meetings with certain people. I had to pass a background check, suffer through a financial audit, and let a few people totally search my house. I am here for the next week to make sure you fuck the young lady next to you and to insure your total sexual satisfaction. This is the final exam. After you and Dani submit the final reports, they’ll make a decision.”

I swear pops almost fell off the chair. He looked at her, looked her up and down and then leaned over to me and whispered, loud enough for her to hear, “Green eyes.” And I laughed at his private joke. He loves green –eyed red-hair women.

He said, “Your second command is to fucking relax and enjoy yourself.” And Lisa sat back and asked, “What’s the restrictions?” We both said,” None, absolutely none.” And she smiled and spread her legs.

Pops started surfing his news site. Lisa moved her chair next to me and we started surfing and talking.

Six months ago we spent the afternoon flipping over and over to get a good tan, swam or soaked and re-buttered our bods and drank quite a bit of whiskey, well really pops Jack, - she changed over to Jack and Coke after the second drink – and we talked about everything BUT sex.

When the west fence shadow had just hit our feet, I heard mom’s car pull in the garage. I leaned over to her ear and whispered I had to go in, wait here.

I kissed her ear lobe, her cheek and then I leaned over her right breast and blew on it. I took my left hand and touched her cheek, trailed my fingers down her neck to between her breasts.

I kissed her nip then flicked it with my tongue and slid my hand to her stomach where I started rubbing in small circles. When I got low enough I flicked her nip again and moved to her slit and stopped. She was breathing hard and her legs moved apart. I pressed at the top of her slit and then slid my finger down touching every part of her while she lifted and spread her legs.

I reached under and grabbed her left cheek and squeezed gently while I pressed my hand and wrist and arm against her.

I said, “You can remember where I left off and maybe you could continue in the same place on me when you see me next.” And I got up and left. I grabbed a top and shorts and waved at mom as I headed to the garage and used Mom’s care to drive to Annie’s. Her and I were double dating that night, well double fucking if it worked out.

And this is what happened next, according to Lisa.

She waited for a few minutes then started smelling something good. Somebody laid down beside her. Keeping her eyes closed, Lisa reached over and grabbed an ass cheek. When she pressed her forearm against the pussy lips mom said, “Well hi to you too.” And Lisa just about died.

(When she paused I said “SLUT”). And Mom just about killed me when I got home the next night. I set her up. That little lesbian scene was NOT planned. I loved it).

They spent the next 6 hours talking about many things. At midnight momtoo came in, sat down and joined in. About 6 AM they fell asleep. Mom woke her at 2 and they had brunch and talked some more.

At five a good-looking man stopped by and took her home. They grabbed take out on the way, and they talked till about 10 and he fucked her till who knows when. When she woke up he was gone. She didn’t know his name.

And she finished with “And that’s all I can tell you.”

We spent the next few hours eating and surfing the web and listening to pops bitch at the coaches and players of the football games. His teams won so he was happy.

I introduced Lisa to the exotic stories pops and I had written. When she learned we were writing about personal experiences she perked up. She knew the people in the story. MUCH better.

She went to take a nap and pops was looking around the computer and figured out I had broken the cardinal rule. Talking about the group. I don’t belong so don’t dare risk other people with your stupidity.

He was pissed and not saying much. I was so scared. I started supper, did a little cleaning, kept his drink fresh and generally was a little princess.

I checked my email and asked pops about the situation a new friend had. He (actually we) would help them. Then I surfed for a bit and got bored and tried to follow one of the football games.

I finally asked what he was doing and he said figuring out your punishment. I offered several and he said physical so I ran and gathered a few good “whipping tools” and offered them up and he chose the ping-pong paddle.

He swatted me a few times then asked if I was enjoying it and when I turned around with a smile he changed the plan and the next thing I knew he had stuck his finger up my ass! It hurt a little but it was not that bad. He told me to “think” which meant go to my room and get away from him.

As I walked by Lisa’s room I noticed her eyes were open and I said, “Appetizer is downstairs. He is really, really hard. Go give him a blowjob.” As she rushed out the door she said, “Watch from up here.”

A few minutes went by and pops said “How are you going to learn anything if you don’t get your ass down here and watch?” I was there before he finished.

I could not believe what I saw. It was fucking amazing and such a turn on. After 10 or 15 minutes she pulled off and asked, “Close?” and pops shook his head.

I asked if she wanted some help getting him off and she shook her head up and down.

I reached down and rubbed her tits and said, “look pops.” I moved my other hand to her ass and started rubbing it and then I slid it down her crack and when I reached her clit she let her hand drop to his balls.

I moved behind and licked her butt cheeks letting pops see everything. Then I moved to the front and scooted under her and spread her apart until pops could see me and I kissed her pussy.

I stuck my tongue out and ran it up and down her slit and she started moaning and pops started pumping faster.

Pops was having a little bit of a hard time seeing everything but he was breathing hard. But he sat up and looked down and he could see my pussy. Lisa spread my legs and starting playing with me. I really love a good 69 with a woman.

After about 30 seconds we were all moaning and then pops said, “I’m going to cum. Cum with me.” As soon as he started Lisa and I came.

We took a shower together and I learned that pops does not like his asshole touched (but we girls both made sure it was clean). He loves his back washed and after we cleaned his dick he said watch and learn and he poured some body wash in one hand and wrapped his hand around his cock right under its head and then he pulled back his hand and about two inches of skin slid with it and he washed. Got to get it all girls.

Lisa said we should tell a little about pops dick before we go on. It is unusual and whoever was reading this may not understand. She has never seen one like it before.

When pops is soft he looks hard – six or seven inches of hard cock hanging straight down. His head, when soft, is bigger then I’ve ever seen on any other guy hard. When he is soft it looks about an inch and ½ thick. And it is beautiful.

When you put it under some shorts or swimming trunks he looks unbelievable. Instant turn on. Many, many, many, really all, women who see it in his pants wants to know how long it is when it is hard. His women never tell. Annie thinks it has to be at least a foot long. Bbs thinks longer and Lisa figured at least 10 inches and two and a half inches wide if not more.

It looks like he has two lemons for balls and one thing I noticed is they swell to orange size, if not bigger, right before he comes.

Now when he gets hard, it does NOT grow longer, it actually gets shorter. Not much but it does shrink in length. But it swells to a giant size; it looks like a 20 oz bottle of pop. Mom says it doubles if not triples in width. (Lisa says girth – that sounds dirty). Now all girls (and guys) you can try this test at home.

Take a 20 oz Pepsi or water bottle with screw on top. Wash it good on the OUTSIDE then fill to the very top with warm water – no air left – and screw the cap on tightly. (You can pressurize water but you can not COMpress water. But you can CUM). Put a large rubber over it and lube it up good. Now get on your knees and spread em wide. Put the bottle cap in your pussy (or ass) and sit on it.

Now girls, IF it goes eventually goes in all the way, please leave me an Email – I got a man that would LOVE to meet you (guys can FUCK OFF).

Pops is just stiff enough, when he is soft, to put in it a wet pussy or a lubed asshole and it is the perfect size for most mouths. Momtoo says she had ridden him soft for many orgasms.

The first time I touched it when he was soft (and he was NOT soft for very long) I tried to bend it and it was very stiff.

We all toweled off, went downstairs....




Part 4

We all toweled off, went downstairs and ate supper and pops turned on a football game. Lisa and I started writing this story.

At half time I went over to pops and sat on his lap facing him. I reached down and positioned his cock so that it pointed up and pressed my pussy against it. He asked what I was doing and I said "Playing slut". After a little bit he started getting hard so I reached down and spread myself apart to get his cock against my clit and after a while I starting coming.

When I felt relieved I climbed off and said, "Thanks!" When I sat back down, I leaned over to Lisa and said, "Sluts motto - leave em long and hard." Lisa said, "I thought that was the 'teases' motto." And Pops piped up. "I think they both suck!"

We laughed and pops said, "Well?" We looked over at him and he said, "Sexually satisfied?" And I told Lisa, better hurry, games about to start. She walked over to him and asked if there was anything she could do for him and she climbed on his lap. The way she rubbed her body against his was way different from mine and it turned me on to watch.

I walked over and sat on the coffee table to watch them. She lifted pops hands to her boobs and told him to suck her. He did. Then he moved his hands down to her ass to rub it. He'd spread her cheeks apart and run his finger up and down her slit then slap her butt. He was really turning her on. And me.

After a bit he was fingering her pussy and he looked at me, "Can I fuck this or do you want me to wait for you?" I said, "I can't fuck you so have at it." He lifted Lisa's ass up and she reached down and grabbed his cock and guided it to the honeypot. I leaned closer and she started moving her ass in a circle and she'd reach down and spread herself apart and then all of a sudden, the head of pops dick disappeared. I know I came a little.

She started pumping on him and finally he was buried. I know it took her at least five minutes. After a few more he started fucking her. Picked her up and let her fall on his cock. She leaned back and put her hands on his knees and helped. Then she started coming and pops pumped harder. She laid against his chest and said break and they just sat still.

After a little bit she told him to stop it, she needed to relax. He tried to look innocent and he said he could not control it. She smacked him softly and asked him to stop. She turned to me and said, "You are going to love this. He's got the best cock I've ever had." And I got wetter. She said come and feel this. I got up and she grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach and I could feel something throbbing and I knew immediately what it was. I told her I'd felt it before.

I asked if she was hurting and she shook her hand no. I asked if it was really tight and she lifted and said find out. I reached between her legs and found pops cock which throbbed right after I touched it. I slid my hand up and felt her pussy, then I leaned down to look and she lifted some more. Her lips were spread so far. And they were shivering. I asked if she could take bigger and she said see if there is room. So I tried to put my finger in her. It was really tight.

I licked my finger and stick it in her ass and she came and then she started moving her hips back and forward. Forward she buried his cock and back she'd pull him out a couple of inches. It was wonderful to watch. Then I put my head down and lifted his balls to my mouth and kissed them and starting licking. A couple of times I move my head up and she'd feel me and pause on the backstroke and lift a little higher and I'd lick up his cock to her pussy lips then I'd licked around the sides as far as my tongue would reach and when I started back down she'd move slowly forward and when he when he was buried I'd lick his balls.

He was groaning really loud and she was coming and the last time I licked up his dick to her pussy she told me he was getting harder and longer. He had completely filled her. And when she moved back forward, I noticed he lifted her whole body off him when he reached bottom. And she starting her panting and coming every other stroke.

I was licking his balls and he stopped moving and held her tight. I lifted away and I felt her asshole shiver. His balls started swelling and then his dick throbbed and immediately I saw come shoot out her pussy and down his dick and I stuck my head in and caught it on my tongue as it dripped down.

He was making all kinds of noises and she was panting and coming and his balls swelled again and I opened my mouth and stuck in on his balls and it felt like a cannon went off. His balls exploded and cum dripped out of her and down his dick and I exploded. I heard a moan come from me and I exploded again.

He shot several times and then relaxed and I watched his dick shrink. And as cum drained out I licked it up. When she pulled off him I grabbed her ass and licked her pussy and stuck my tongue in to get the rest. She kept coming. Finally she put her hand on top my hand and pushed me away.

I swallowed as much of his dick as I could and moved my tongue all around and he throbbed. I kept doing it until he grabbed my head and pushed it away. When he came out of my mouth I heard a popping sound as the suction broke.

I sat back and thought...

Part 5

We all toweled off, went downstairs and ate supper and pops turned on a football game. Lisa and I started writing this story.

At half time I went over to pops and sat on his lap facing him. I reached down and positioned his cock so that it pointed up and pressed my pussy against it. He asked what I was doing and I said "Playing slut". After a little bit he started getting hard so I reached down and spread myself apart to get his cock against my clit and after a while I starting coming.

When I felt relieved I climbed off and said, "Thanks!" When I sat back down, I leaned over to Lisa and said, "Sluts motto - leave em long and hard." Lisa said, "I thought that was the 'teases' motto." And Pops piped up. "I think they both suck!"

We laughed and pops said, "Well?" We looked over at him and he said, "Sexually satisfied?" And I told Lisa, better hurry, games about to start. She walked over to him and asked if there was anything she could do for him and she climbed on his lap. The way she rubbed her body against his was way different from mine and it turned me on to watch.

I walked over and sat on the coffee table to watch them. She lifted pops hands to her boobs and told him to suck her. He did. Then he moved his hands down to her ass to rub it. He'd spread her cheeks apart and run his finger up and down her slit then slap her butt. He was really turning her on. And me.

After a bit he was fingering her pussy and he looked at me, "Can I fuck this or do you want me to wait for you?" I said, "I can't fuck you so have at it." He lifted Lisa's ass up and she reached down and grabbed his cock and guided it to the honeypot. I leaned closer and she started moving her ass in a circle and she'd reach down and spread herself apart and then all of a sudden, the head of pops dick disappeared. I know I came a little.

She started pumping on him and finally he was buried. I know it took her at least five minutes. After a few more he started fucking her. Picked her up and let her fall on his cock. She leaned back and put her hands on his knees and helped. Then she started coming and pops pumped harder. She laid against his chest and said break and they just sat still.

After a little bit she told him to stop it, she needed to relax. He tried to look innocent and he said he could not control it. She smacked him softly and asked him to stop. She turned to me and said, "You are going to love this. He's got the best cock I've ever had." And I got wetter. She said come and feel this. I got up and she grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach and I could feel something throbbing and I knew immediately what it was. I told her I'd felt it before.

I asked if she was hurting and she shook her hand no. I asked if it was really tight and she lifted and said find out. I reached between her legs and found pops cock which throbbed right after I touched it. I slid my hand up and felt her pussy, then I leaned down to look and she lifted some more. Her lips were spread so far. And they were shivering. I asked if she could take bigger and she said see if there is room. So I tried to put my finger in her. It was really tight.

I licked my finger and stick it in her ass and she came and then she started moving her hips back and forward. Forward she buried his cock and back she'd pull him out a couple of inches. It was wonderful to watch. Then I put my head down and lifted his balls to my mouth and kissed them and starting licking. A couple of times I move my head up and she'd feel me and pause on the backstroke and lift a little higher and I'd lick up his cock to her pussy lips then I'd licked around the sides as far as my tongue would reach and when I started back down she'd move slowly forward and when he when he was buried I'd lick his balls.

He was groaning really loud and she was coming and the last time I licked up his dick to her pussy she told me he was getting harder and longer. He had completely filled her. And when she moved back forward, I noticed he lifted her whole body off him when he reached bottom. And she starting her panting and coming every other stroke.

I was licking his balls and he stopped moving and held her tight. I lifted away and I felt her asshole shiver. His balls started swelling and then his dick throbbed and immediately I saw come shoot out her pussy and down his dick and I stuck my head in and caught it on my tongue as it dripped down.

He was making all kinds of noises and she was panting and coming and his balls swelled again and I opened my mouth and stuck in on his balls and it felt like a cannon went off. His balls exploded and cum dripped out of her and down his dick and I exploded. I heard a moan come from me and I exploded again.

He shot several times and then relaxed and I watched his dick shrink. And as cum drained out I licked it up. When she pulled off him I grabbed her ass and licked her pussy and stuck my tongue in to get the rest. She kept coming. Finally she put her hand on top my hand and pushed me away.

I swallowed as much of his dick as I could and moved my tongue all around and he throbbed. I kept doing it until he grabbed my head and pushed it away. When he came out of my mouth I heard a popping sound as the suction broke.

I sat back and thought...

Part 6

I answered some email then went to bed and decided I wanted to sleep with pops since I never had before and I told Lisa to come and pops has his sluts on each side.

When I woke up I was spooning Lisa and pops was spooning me. I could not see the clock, but it had to be after 7 cause it was light outside. Pops has 2 skylights in his room but I could not tell if it was cloudy or not.

I decided I was really horny so I rolled into pops and rolled him to his back. I pulled off the covers and decided that what I needed was right there. I climbed up, put his cock at the honeypot and gently slid it in. The stretching of my pussy left me sore. But once it was buried it felt good. I just sat there and I got wetter.

Pretty soon I had to move or I was going to go crazy. I lifted up a couple of inches then slowly put it back. I repeated this several times and wet does NOT describe what happened to my pussy. It was great. When I came I held myself steady and just let it wash over me and kept all the noise inside. It reminded me of mom and pops fucking in the next room of the tent. So quiet.

The thing that amazed me; pops never woke up. He moved a bit and signed when I buried his cock in me but otherwise he was out. I kept going and have no idea how many times I came.

I started getting anxious - I wanted to make all kinds of noise whenever the tip hit the back wall. Finally I started moaning very softly. I closed my eyes and fucked this wonderful cock. Then I noticed that someone was in rhythm with me and I opened my eyes. Did not seem to be pops. I turned my head and Lisa was watching his cock go in and out and she was rocking with the motion. Her hand was playing with her clit and I could hear her moan just barely. She closed her eyes and I watched her shudder.

She touched my shoulder and she said I just came and I feel so content. And I knew what she meant. My tension started easing and I felt well fucked. I slowed down and stopped and very gently lifted up and rolled next to Lisa.

All of a sudden I was grabbed by the waist and pulled to my back. Pops put his hands behind my knees and lifted them up and back to my chest. He positioned himself and then spread my knees and gently pushed them to the bed next to my boobs. My crotch was spread so wide. It was so sexy. I looked down and show pops move his body till his dick was in the right place and he slid it in.

He held me down and started pumping, he pull it out until I thought it was going to pop out and then he buried it. I started coming each time he buried it. Lisa has moved and was watching from behind pops and she told me that it was something to watch. Pops told me that if he started hurting me, push him up and he'd stop. Never in this lifetime was I going to stop him.

He started pushing into me very hard and it sounded like he was slapping me with his legs. And then his balls started slapping my asshole. And then his thighs would come down on my hips and he was fucking me harder and faster then I'd ever experienced.

When the orgasm came, it completely blocked out everything. All I knew was my body and mind were going someplace else. When I came back he was going harder and faster. And another orgasm hit me.

I still think that these were the first "real" orgasms I ever had. I looked down and saw him pounding me and watched the slaps and feeling the effects on my body. And then the pain started - I could feel his dick start to swell and I told Lisa to get ready.

He was still pounding and about an inch of his dick has swelled but it was still going in and out. Then another inch swelled and I rolled my head and just happened to find Lisa watching me and she told me not to let him hurt me. Won't happen. Then his dick swelled another inch and it really hurt when he forced it back in. But it felt so good. I did not want the feeling to stop.

The next push felt like my cunt had just split wide open. I screamed a little and noticed Lisa was right there spread apart and waiting and pooooof, he pulled out of me, moved over 5 feet and buried his cock in Lisa never missed a pump. It took her 2 minutes at most before she came. And came. And came. And came.

Then pops let loose and I tried to suck it but this time Lisa wanted it all. And I let her. We heard pops peeing and then he came in and we were both laying with one knee splayed out, our pussies in plan view, hands laying out to the side of our heads. He said, "You look like pussy cats who just ate the canary." Neither one of us knew what he meant but we didn't care.

Pops went down and pretty soon we could smell coffee and hear the teapot whistle and soon smelled bacon (turkey - no preservatives - he hates it). We grabbed a quick shower and when we walked into the kitchen he had eggbeater French toast cooking. With enough vanilla and fake powered sugar and even more fake syrup - they were not that bad.

After breakfast he asked when we were going to town. I said town? He said to get party stuff. Party? It was the last day of the year. I had friends coming and a party to throw. And my pussy had never felt better. But then I realized I still had not fucked pops from start to finish. But it didn't matter - it sure felt like I had.

The End




0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window