••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, March 13, 2008 (item)

More Then One – Part 1

Posted at 12:18 AM
Tags -- ,

I had a dream that reminded me of an episode at a party I was at once in a town far away. I was visiting a friend that was a pen pal in junior high and although we had never met we got along beautifully and had maintained contact for 8 years through letters and eventually the Internet.
To Read the rest click
here->
He and I had almost had cybersex a couple of times but I had always chickened out at the last minute – the old it would ruin the friendship story. I was stupid and learned once again that nothing tried, nothing gained.

For Christmas my Sophomore year in college he offered an airplane ticket to me to come visit him and his girlfriend. She had wanted to meet me for two years. She had to get my approval to date him and to become engaged. She was the best thing that ever happened to him but I was still a very controlling figure in his mind. The girl he loved but had never met or anything else.

To say we were close was silly. We were more like husband and wife or sister and brother or minister and parishioner or twins she liked to say.

Our thoughts on everything were similar and we almost never argued except about one thing. Virtue. He said I didn’t have any. My chastity was non-existent. He valued it highly in a woman. Men, it didn’t matter – they were supposed to fuck around – it was their nature.

Well I had just gone through a bad break-up and nothing seemed to break my heart-broken thoughts other then the argument we had about my virtue. He really pissed me off. I even accused his girlfriend of not having any virtue and he got mad. Madder then ever before.

Our argument had stretched over two weeks and I was depressed after dating four different guys in one week but none of them had hit the ‘right’ spot. He decided a change of venue might be in order and I agreed.

Plus him and his girlfriend had split up for a trial period while she went home to visit her family for three weeks. She wanted him to come and even offered to only stay a week but he wanted alone time and wanted her to be happy.

She was not happy and had mentioned she might have to find a surrogate cock while she was at home. He told her to call him so he could get laid himself – he had plenty of possibilities. The last night together they had argued and had foregone sex to each get in one more jab and to punish the other. I was livid at both of them.

He said it would be a good test of their love and fidelity. Some guys are stupid – and he had joined their ranks.

However I did not know she had left mad and that he was also heart broken. If I would have known I would not have accepted his offer. Me and his girl had often talked about meeting each other.

So anyway I flew out to his home. He lived in Colorado not far from the Royal Gorge, one of my favorite places from my early teens.

He lived on the side of a mountain – well almost – he was at the top of a large hill between three very large mountains. I love the mountains. I love snow. I love Colorado but have since figured out that maybe Utah is better. I digress.

When he picked me up I recognized him immediately and we hugged and hugged and could not believe we were finally meeting.

We headed for a small cafe and had hamburgers and cheese fries and real cherry cokes. Out the window were mountains and mountains and on cue it started to snow.

We sat at the cafe until they closed and headed for his house. His mother and father lived about two miles away in a straight line and an hour’s hike over a small mountain but it took 45 minutes by car.

They wanted to meet me but it was late so he called them and we agreed to an early breakfast. We sat down and had a few drinks and we talked about everything. We also teased each other. I had mentioned his girl earlier but he said later. When I asked after the third or fourth drink and a discussion about what I might do to him if he was not engaged, he said we would talk about it in the morning.

I thought it was odd but hey, it was his world and we were the friends here. Plus it was so much fun to watch him squirm and blush when I talked dirty to him. He was not use to a ‘lady’ talking like a man.

At midnight I told him I needed sleep so that I could get up early to make myself presentable for his parents. He told me his dad would accept nude and his mom loved house coats.

I gave him a hug and he held me extra close and he thanked me for coming. I thanked him – I had not thought about my asshole ex-boyfriend since landing. And for the first time in a long time I felt happy. I kissed his cheek and then he kissed me. I did not resist. And then our tongues got involved and pretty soon I could feel his cock against my hip.

I pulled back and said that Sheila would not like this at all. He pulled me closer and started to kiss me again. I pushed away and said that I was just teasing when I told him what I wanted to do. He accused me of being a tease but gave me one last squeeze and then grabbed my ass and lifted me up.

I had no choice but to wrap my legs around him. I asked how he liked my ass. I could feel his hard-on through my sweats and I immediately got wet and horny.

I rubbed my crotch against his cock and whispered that if I really didn’t have any virtue he’d get his brains fucked out. He rubbed my ass and pulled me harder against his cock and smiled and dropped me on the couch.

He told me he was the one with virtue and besides, he didn’t have any rubbers – didn’t need them with Sheila - so I was out of luck.

I didn’t tell him I had plenty in my secret pocket of my purse. I almost used one on the flight out to join the mile high club but the man had chickened out. His loss.

I went to bed and dreamed of getting fucked on a mountain top by 4 or 5 guys. And I fucked a girl. I woke up to wet panties and an aching pussy.

I showered and dressed like a virgin princess. I wanted to make a good impression on his family. He came out in overalls and a flannel shirt and thigh high snow boots. He handed me a snow suit with boots and gloves and topped it off with a helmet.

I asked what the hell we were doing – when we went out the back door there was an oversized snowmobile. It was bright red and had lots of scrapes and dents along the sides. I was excited.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window