••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, March 13, 2008 (item)

Posted at 11:50 AM
Tags --

Well there you go guys - Ive got 12 comments about my story already. Thanks guys for the good stuff and the writing and grammar stuff - give me a break, I still blush when I type the word cock or fuck on the screen (and my pussy gets wet).

But I do want to learn and get better - this is such a turn on for me, so far. And to the poor wife that got woke up 5 times by her husband jerking off - I am sorry - I'll not post at midnight again - I'll wait till 4 or 5 in the morning - I'm smiling.

Pops still sounds bad and Dani and Lisa just took showers but I think they are still fighting the sickies - me, I'm still coughing but feeling better, thanks for asking.

And BBs, we expected by noon but she can be flaky - if she's not here at midnight we'll get worried.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window