••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 9, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 12

Posted at 1:03 PM
Tags -- , , , , , , ,

My friend looked at me one more time as I moved into position. At the same time we lowered our heads and opened our mouths and sucked in the other husband’s cock. We both deep throated and her husband grabbed my head and held it while he pumped on me.
To Read the rest click
here->
He got harder almost immediately. For the first time in a long time I was having sex with another man - a man not my husband.

I pulled all the way off and noticed that she had she came off and licked the tip of my husband’s cock and she buried him in her throat. Then I noticed he was staring at me – at first I thought he was mad but then I saw he was concentrating on me sucking another cock while he got his cock sucked.

He saw my look and he smiled and told the husband to fuck his wife’s brains out. The husband stuffed his cock in me as if he was trying but instead his cock went down my throat. I sucked him and found his balls with one hand and his taint with the other. When my finger touched his asshole he jerked and when I pressed even harder he tried to climb into my mouth with the rest of his body.

I noticed my husband was rock hard – harder and more veins showing then I had seen since he was in his twenties. I asked if he liked our new position and he said for the moment.

My cock throbbed and warned me he was getting close. My husband moaned and then they both starting coming. She came and I came and before long all four of us were coming together. It was one of the greatest sounds I had ever heard.

After we had sucked them dry the guys stood up and looked down at us girls and wondered what else we had in store for them. We told them we had nothing planned except for showing up in the same outfit. Everything else had just happened.

My husband said it sure did. He asked if any of us were upset or needed to talk or anything. I said some champagne would be nice and maybe we should decide what the rules were or limits or whatever.

They left and we heard the different showers start. We hugged each other and decided we were going to find out what kind of car momtoo likes and send her one. We were all smiles and she asked what I thought we ought to try next.

I told her let’s see what the guys want. She said the only thing left for her was a cock in each hole. I asked what she wanted in her mouth and she said whatever body part I wanted to donate.

We decided we’d go for whatever we could get but at the least fuck each other’s husband. Whatever the hubby’s wanted they would get. And we both wondered how many more times if any, the guys would be able to get hard.

They came back in naked and asked if we minded. Of course not we told them. We asked if there was anything they wanted to see and my husband whispered into her ear and her husband did the same in my ear. We both smiled at each other and we positioned ourselves in the classic 69 position.

I counted One, Two, and on three we stuck our face in the other’s pussy. We licked and used our fingers and one of the husbands found our toys and we were soon fucking each other with dildos and the vibrators were sitting on the bed next to us.

I asked my husband to join me and had him work the dildo while I licked and sucked. Pretty soon I felt a new operator working the dildo in my pussy.

She grabbed the vibrator and put it right at her asshole and told one of us to take over. She needed her asshole filled.

I felt for my husband’s cock and he was already hard again. I pulled the dildo away from him and out of her and she wondered what was happening.

I positioned my husband’s dick and told him to push. He asked if I was sure and I asked her if she wanted a cock in her. She groaned and said yes and he gradually filled her. I put the dildo in her ass and started to match my husbands thrusts.

A few minutes went past and I told her husband to get his ass down here NOW. He wasted no time and I told my hubby to get on his back. I pushed her on top of him and had her sit on his cock and I told them to sit still.

The I lubed up her husband’s cock and put it at the opening of her asshole. I told him to push and she moaned. I told the guys to fuck this piece of ass and try to cum together.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watch my friend get what she wanted – both dicks at once. She looked at me and smiled and pointed to her mouth – I shook my head and mouthed that I was fine and watched my husband fuck my friend.

They worked together and got a good rhythm going and then. Well I am not sure what happened.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window