••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, October 19, 2008 (item)

The Shower Phantom – Oct 19 2008 by Dani

Posted at 5:49 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I take my shower every morning at about the same time – I very seldom vary by more then a half hour.

This morning was no different and I had just soaped my hair before massaging my scalp when some one joined me in the shower.

As this was not an infrequent occurrence with the teens or the horny old men around here, I thought nothing of it.

Then someone gently grabbed my wrists moving my hands up to the shower head. I felt something encircle my left then right wrist sensing what seemed like circular motion in between them.

A few seconds later a finger was placed vertically on my lips then a hand on the back of my head gently shook it left then right. I shook up and down indicating I understood to be quiet.

I relaxed my arms and was surprised to find myself tied to the shower head. I tried to look but had shampoo in my eyes. I started to panic but calmed myself – it had to be a new twist in someone’s head.

He (I know it was a he because I felt his hard cock in the small of my back) finished massaging my scalp then moved my head around to rinse it. When I tried to move he stopped me with a gentle squeeze.

He applied lots of conditioner and massaged it in. I was in heaven – I love my head massaged and hair played with or brushed.

I started to say something and his finger was right back at my lips - I shook my head in agreement.

His finger traced a path down my chin then under my chin to my throat where he gently massaged the dimple where my neck muscles join. His finger traced between my breasts, down my stomach and circled my belly button a few times.

His touch was so light I was not sure when he moved his finger lower until I felt a gentle backward push on my pelvis right above my slit.

His other hand force my head forward until my forehead rested against the cool shower tile and the water cascaded down my neck.

He kept pressing my pelvis with his finger until I was forced to step back. I took small backward steps until I was bent at the waist and in the perfect position for him to access between my legs.

I spread my legs and he slapped my right butt cheek as his other hand gently drew his fingers across my pelvis to my side then my left butt cheek where he gently cupped my cheek then repeated the action with his right hand and my right butt cheek.

He gently spread my butt and the water cascading down the plain of my back flowed down the valley formed by my cheeks and gently dripped from my genitals.

I felt his cock brush my inner thighs and travel upwards towards my pussy but it’s head stopped just short of its goal.

I could feel it throbbing and I wondered how much of the liquid dripping from my genitals was shower water and how much was the juices from my desire.

I was so wet. His pressed his pelvis against my ass and his hands moved upwards and around to my tits. He gently cupped them then pinched my nipples.

I was purring like a cat laying on a cushion in the sunlight getting its stomach rubbed.

I noticed my wrists were starting to hurt a little – it seemed my bonds were tightening.

Then I lost all contact with my phantom lover – his hands disappeared and he moved back from my ass.

Then I experience pain and pleasure at the same time.

I love my tits handled roughly even to the point of slapping them.

Pops can flip his hands back and forth very rapidly just gently touching my nipples. It hurts when he does it fast but I can watch my nipples grow wanting more pain and my pussy swells and spreads forcing my legs apart.

After a minute or so I start moaning then screeching and then I come over and over again letting loose a little shriek each time his fingers touch my tits.

I will usually squirt if he keeps abusing them – I fucking love it. If he just slaps my tits without warning I usually scream with pain then pleasure.

When my phantom lover slapped my tits I did exactly that – I let it be known it hurt and I LIKED it. He did it three more times and then stopped.

The anticipation was painful – my pussy was throbbing and wanting to be filled. My nipples were twitching awaiting the next punishment.

He slapped my pussy and I was momentarily breathless and speechless then I came. He repeated it three or four times then slapped my tits, one at a time hitting my pussy in between.

I was in heaven then I lost all contact with him. I was craving contact – any contact – slap me more – fill my pussy – do whatever you want just don’t stop.

Then the water went cold – very cold. And I yelled something about mother this and mother that while everything shrunk back to normal.

I tried to pull away but my bonds stopped me. I tried to reach the water controls but my bonds stopped me. I tried to twist sideway out of the water stream but the shower walls stopped me.

I used the water to get the soap and shampoo out of my eyes and saw that a piece of cloth about a foot long was tied to both wrists with slip knots and the middle was wrapped around the shower head two or three times.

It took seconds for me to unwrap it while I was being deluged with cold stinging water. I kicked backwards banging the shower glass door open. It is a wonder it did not break from the force.

I guess I was mother fffin this and that so loudly and insistently that Pops was already at the bathroom door coming down a long hallway and the floor below where the computer room is located.

He asked what was wrong but I ran out the door asking where the fucking asshole was. He asked who. I looked left, right, up, down and around looking for my phantom lover.

There was no one there. Pops repeated who? I ran down the hall to the deck doors and pushed out walking about five feet onto the deck.

I frantically looked for my phantom lover – I briefly saw a flash of red through the woods but never saw it again.

I was standing outside nude, wet, cold and shivering with my hands tied together and my tits red from the abuse and the cold.

I was pissed and yelled out calling him a worthless son-of-a-blah blah and lover. Pops told me I could teach sailors a few things.

I went back in slipping my bonds off and stood in a hot shower for many minutes before finishing my shower.

I have no idea who my phantom lover is – I ‘think’ it is the same person from this story: Morningwood Wake Up Call.

I loved being teased but one thing I hate is cold – cold water, cold weather, cold seats, cold people, and cold on my skin.

When this guy comes back I’ll freeze his dick to his balls then his balls to his taint. I’ll stuff ice cubes up his ass one at a time using a fireplace poker – it will feel like anal balls but without the string. Maybe I’ll make the ice cubes with rock salt. Do NOT piss me off – I can be really mean.

What really sucks? I am so fucking horny I could probably fuck two horse-sized cocks at the same time. I finally put panties and a pad on to sop up the excess. I bet you wish you were here don’t you?

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window