••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, October 20, 2008 (item)

October 20 2008 445 by Dani

Posted at 5:11 AM
Tags -- ,

Like my catchy title? A hint – after this date if you see a title with just a date you know it is an update – and so will I. Hah!

Pops, Captain and the teens got home late – they circled the airport for an hour – they never did find out why.

I fell asleep before they got home but Captain made me a plate and left me a note. I wonder if I should eat it for breakfast. I am starved and do not feel like cooking.

Lisa and Stubby were supposed to get home last night but I don’t see any evidence of it.

The classmates are coming over around 5 am to discuss our project for next semester. I wonder if Pops or Captain remembered and will cook for us. Sure hope so.

Pops stopped texting me when they were circling the airport and Liz asked if I had figured out who the screen name was. She wondered if maybe it was Moms or Red. I found Red an odd choice for her to mention but remembered that the kids know MUCH more then they let on.

They, like me, just don’t understand all of it. As a matter of fact I have not seen Red much at all – I wonder if her and Pops had a falling out?

Well the classmates just arrived and Captain just wandered through hugging us all and grabbing different parts – he patted my pussy and wondered if I wanted to take a shower – asshole – he squeezed Cg2’s ass – he told her she has the most perfect ass in the world.

When he was done getting off he shuffled down the hall to the kitchen and ten minutes later he brought out a carafe of hot toddies and coffee. Cg2 loves hot toddies when she is not driving.

Then he said the magic words – what would you cunts like for breakfast – such a charmer.

Nothing else going on.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window