••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, October 25, 2008 (item)

Oct 25 2008 2310 by Dani

Posted at 11:01 PM
Tags --

Sorry guys - the teens and I drove up to Grannie's to check on things and to enjoy the fall colors. It was beautiful. The girls wanted me to stop every mile for another picture. We had a good time.

We made it back in time to have lunch with Pops and Captain at the soda shop. First time I ever had a malt - it was wonderful even if a bit rich. I had a grilled chicken that was so juicy - it was great. Then Pops and Captain decided we needed a bonfire and weenie roast so he stopped bu his favorite bar and put out the word.

Captain made a grocery run for dogs, Italian sausage, brats and chips and stuff. Pops grabbed four biker friends and they built the fire. It was almost ten foot square and ten foot high.

A good time was had by all. If you follow my twitter account then you know some of the fun we had. For now, I can barely see to type and it is W A Y past my bedtime. So goodnight. I'll post some goodies tomorrow.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window