••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, October 21, 2008 (item)

Oct 21 2008 500 by Dani

Posted at 5:17 AM
Tags --

Made it through yesterday – lots of little problems most easily solved but still time consuming and irritating.

Click To See Rest +/-


I had to go to the office to ‘find’ some papers that the girls said were not where I said they were. They were right – I had moved them using my super duper filing system and forgotten.

I was so embarrassed and of course everyone made fun of me. The classmates and I decided to take a dip and found Annie and Summer already in the pool. Annie made fun of my forgetfulness and how I was a ‘terrible’ employer.

I dove under three or four times and on the fifth I attacked her. When I came to the surface she was not being polite but I guess I wasn’t either.

I told her I wanted an apology – I had one finger in her pussy and my thumb up her ass. I was holding on tight. Summer dove under to look and came up asking Annie if it felt good at all.

Annie said she liked it except I was trying to touch the tip of my thumb to the tip of my finger – but there was something in between that was very tender.

She finally apologized and Cg1 wondered why I was being such a bitch. I told her I guess I was just in a bad mood.

As it turned out, I was coming down with a cold or the flu. I feel pretty crappy this morning. Pops has already made me some special hot toddy with extra honey.

My throat feels so much better and the heat from the tea and whiskey is starting to spread outward.

Pops has been playing behind the scenes with the blog code and came up with a pretty neat way to show long posts. At least I think it is neat.

You’ll see Click To Show/Hide The Rest of the post +/-

Click and the post box will expand letting you read the rest of the post/story. Click it again and it shrinks back up.

Pretty darn neat. I know he is happy he finally it found what he was looking for – or maybe he wrote it – I never know.

The teens just arrived to get ready for school and to do some late cramming for a math test. I just realized that Liz has not come down yet. I hope she is not sick.

Time to get breakfast then a shower. I am going to try for one more day and hope I will feel better.


Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window