••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, October 24, 2008 (item)

Good Morning – Oct 24 2008 525 by Dani

Posted at 5:54 AM
Tags -- , ,

I wanted to sleep in this morning but my internal alarm clock would not turn off.
Click To See Rest +/-


I spent a couple of hours writing my outline for my thesis. Damn this could take some time and intense work. Will it all be worth it? Pops says yes.

He came down a few minutes ago. He told me to tell Annie to stay away for a month – she and Summer tried to kill he and Captain by fucking them to death. What a way to go.

Liz just came down – she looks likes she needs to sleep more. We are all off today – not sure why the teens are off but the college is having professional development day.

Two of my profs told us they use it as a mental wellness day and stay home. That’s what I was going to do – use today as a mental wellness day – but my brain will not shut off.

Adam stopped to see me yesterday afternoon – he asked if I would do a threesome with him. He wanted to show me off to a close friend.

We had never discussed us participating together although he knew I had done it before. I told him I needed to meet his friend and get to know him.

So tonight we are going out to eat as a threesome and maybe we’ll fuck as a threesome too. He won’t tell me anything about him so it could be interesting.

I know that Adam likes to hear me describe my past indiscretions – his usually get harder and fucks me harder. Me likes. Maybe the real thing will really push his buttons.

Moms were suppose to be home this weekend but they had a chance to visit a nearby country as guests of some important people – they had to do it – a once in a lifetime chance.

Momtoo said the car that picked them up had real gold trim and handles. The driver spoke perfect English and explained protocol on the trip to the mansion. Mom called the place a castle. They said their suite consisted of seven rooms and four bathrooms.

They also said the house staff knelt and bowed their heads whenever they got within four feet. Mom hates that type of servitude but realizes she is a guest not a diplomat but it is dampening her trip.

Now me on the other hand would LOVE that treatment. When we (Pops, Liz and me) were discussing this, Liz got on her knees and bowed at my feet and pretended to lick my fuzzy bunnies.

Pops told her to wear panties or get a longer robe. Liz spread her knees farther apart on the floor and asked what was wrong with what he was seeing.

Pops jumped up and left. When he came back Liz turned towards him and pulled one leg up putting her foot on the seat of her chair and exposing herself.

Pops nailed her honey pot with a squirt gun filled with very cold water. Liz grabbed a towel to dry off and tried to ‘snap’ Pops privates.

He warned her that causing pain to him in that area would result in pain of her own ‘in that area’. She tried to snap him again and he grabbed his ping pong paddle.

Liz ran upstairs but when she got there she asked him what was wrong with her that he did not want to look and she dropped her robe.

Pops asked me to talk to her. I decided they needed to work it out themselves. He is not a happy camper at the moment.

I love it.


Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window