••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, October 25, 2008 (item)

Oct 25 2008 645 by Dani

Posted at 7:05 AM
Tags --

Adam's and my date was wonderful – better then I would have ever expected. Of course I learned long ago to never expect anything. That way I will very seldom be disappointed.
Click To See Rest +/-


I am glad I let Annie have the penthouse of my building and I am glad she installed a pool and hot tub.

I am ever happier that I have access to it all. Not only did I enjoy the facilities, I also sold my first lease all by myself.

I will write a story later today (fingers crossed) and give you all the details (sexual of course).

The lease I can tell about now - a client closed up when the stock market went bust. They (a couple) lost a big part of their nest egg and decided to move to their retirement home hoping to reduce expenses.

I let them out of the lease - the lawyer is still chewing my ass – because it is the decent thing to do.

Anyway Adam’s friend asked if the economy had affected my business. I explained the couple leaving but that space was the only vacancy I had.

I also told him that my new site had seven new tenants that we were providing custom buildings. He asked many questions and I started to wonder why.

When we went to Annie’s he asked to see the vacant space and he measured by walking it off and asked about walls that could be removed etc.

He asked for privacy and we could hear the low rumble of his voice as he made at least three calls.

He called for us to return and said he had seen enough. He asked if I had a fax machine – work wanted to send him some documents. I gave him the number and we made our way to my office.

He asked a few more questions that I had to look up on the computer system – he was impressed with Pops system.

We heard the fax signal a new arrival and Adam went to retrieve it. When he got back he handed it to me – my company name was on top. It was a proposal to lease the office and any other space that became available on that floor.

He also wanted a quote on a sizable multi-floor chunk of our new site. I stared at him and he said I was one hell of a saleswoman.

I told him I had to clear this with my team in case they might already have a tenant in the works.

I used the computer to send out an IM to all my girls. That impressed him but when they each responded within one minute and G walked in with Fire - both dressed to go out - to see what the hell I was doing at work, he could not believe it.

He upped his offer. That’s when Fire sat down to negotiate - she used her bright pink thong (for Breast Cancer Friday) to negotiate. She told him he could not look until AFTER he signed the contract.

He pulled a pen out and she went to her desk and bent over to get a contract. She showed us the non-existent back of her thong – in other words her wonderful ass with a little tiny thread of pink trying to hide her ‘parts’.

Adam said it best: “Fuck me”. G told him that what I was for. His friend was bright red – I wondered what kind of night we might have if he was embarrassed by a nice ass or the word fuck.

It would not be long before I found out.

Fire negotiated the terms and called Kim and Jim who were at Red’s to setup an appointment to start the planning for the new site.

We impressed our new tenant so much that he asked if we able to manage large properties out of state.

G took his arm to show him her and Fire’s condos and Annie and Pops space and to discuss the out of state properties.

Our rule was no more then 500 miles away near major airports but the girls were ready to expand farther.

So G will meet him Tuesday morning after Kim and Jim get done with him.

The girls left to meet their friends at a club. My new tenant asked who was allowed to use the pool. I told him it was available only by invitation. I stripped and told the guys I would meet them there. I told Adam to grab extra towels from my bedroom and shook my ass up the stairs to the pool.

I heard Adam say, “Fuck me” – then his friend repeated it again. My ego inflated and I decided these two were about to get the most unforgettable night of their lives.

Things moved in that direction but it was sealed when Summer and Annie got home and asked to borrow my dicks. The boys – well I’ll save that for my story.

Things are great here – the teens and I are driving up to Grannie’s this morning and are meeting Pops and Captain at the soda shop for lunch. It ought to be fun.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window