••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, October 23, 2008 (item)

Working On It –- Oct 23 2008 by Annie

Posted at 8:28 PM
Tags -- ,

It has been too long but in my defense I have been busy. Pops showed me my mistake yesterday – I forgot to delegate and trust even when I don’t.

Click To See Rest +/-


Then he locked my office door, bent me over my desk and reminded me why I have a pussy. It had been too long, MUCH TOO long since I had a dick.

When I told Summer about it she made me put on a dress and we went out to visit Pops and Captain so that we could each have a dick. Boy did we ever. Those guys will never be the same.

Dani was not aware we came out and spent the night (and most of the day). It felt so good to lay around all day – and get laid all day.

And as Pops pointed out, work did just fine without me. The one girl I never expected really did a great job. She does not know it yet, but tomorrow she will be tested to the extreme. I’ll just watch how badly she screws up.

Summer got her butt chewed by G for blowing off an appointment but as it turned out G was the one that screwed up. She told Summer to take the rest of the day off and since the entire office is off on Friday, we decided to stay here at the cabin.

We have decided to see how long it takes to get tired of dicks or how long it takes to wear them out. Summer admitted to missing dicks, especially after Pops woke her up this morning with his Drive-By-Fuck. She really missed dicks. We had just finished lunch when she asked Pops for a repeat sometime. He did here right then and there.

And again right before the kids got home and while she was taking a shower just a bit ago. I asked if she was satisfied yet and she said never. I laughed and told her to never let it happen.

The reason I am posting is that Dani asked me weeks ago to edit one of my sympathy fuck stories and post it. I blew it off – work got in the way – well I apologize to all and especially to Dani – I’ll get something up soon.


Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window