••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, October 20, 2008 (item)

New Feature in Place - Oct 20 2008 by Pops

Posted at 6:57 PM
Tags -- ,

I have added a new feature - actually it is a different way to do what I already do.

I found out that even though I do not "display" an entire post, the entire post is still downloaded. I could not figure out why download speeds stay the same.

I finally looked at the source coming down. Anyway, from now on when you see this:

Click To Show/Hide The Rest of the Post +/-


And the rest of the post magically appears without the need to reload the page. Wish I would have found this trick a long time ago.

I'll be going back to change some posts - don't think I 'll do them all but some of them.


Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window