••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, October 19, 2008 (item)

Watch Who’s Watching You – Oct 19 2008 1705 by Dani

Posted at 5:22 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Pops took the teens, Captain and Davis to the Bears game – they won – hurray. Liz texted about every five minutes, B sent many pictures from her cell phone, gB was checking out the fan’s butts and Captain sent me a few of the cleavage he got to see.

Pops was silent until the ride back to the airport. He is sending me one line teases about what he will do to me in the shower.

Liz is looking over his shoulder and texted me wanting to know who a certain screen name was – I laughed – he is sending the texts and she is telling me in an 18-year-olds perspective what Pops is going to do to me.

I almost like the 18-year-old’s
ideas better.

Yesterday Pops tried to take the teens and Rose to see Obama at the arch rally. They left in plenty of time to grab a snack and do a little shopping before the rally.. B sent me a picture of the traffic jam leading into downtown

They gave up after waiting fifteen minutes to move five feet. Pops said they should have taken the boat but I guess the Secret Service was preventing certain traffic near the downtown area.

They’ll be home in an hour. I put a pork roast in the slow cooker and Captain will finish it. It smells so good. I am starved. I guess I better run a few miles before dinner.

Wondering why Pops is telling me what he is going to do to me in the shower? Read the coming post – The Shower Phantom. I’ll post it soon.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window