••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, October 26, 2008 (item)

Oct 26 2008 2045 by Dani

Posted at 9:21 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

Sorry folks – I started writing but an invitation for a ride along the river and lunch out won out.
Click To See Rest +/-


Then I came home while the others went to the apple orchard for cider, pumpkins and other decorations.

Thinking and writing about Friday night made me horny so I did something I have not done in a long time. I went chatting for a piece of ass with a stranger.

The lucky guy did not turn out so lucky. He wanted to voice chat and since I have never done it I went for it.

But my computer was offsite charging and Pops main terminal did not have a microphone attached.

I should have realized earlier that all audio and video outbound would be blocked. Since the teens joined our network Pops goes out of his way to protect them.

I even grabbed a headset and plugged it in then grabbed a vidcam and hooked it up. I could hear and see me but he was out of luck – it was all blocked. I felt so fucking bad and ended up bummed instead of satisfied.

Then another guy wanted to show me his cock getting hard but I lost him in all the windows.

There must be lots of lonely guys on the net. Once they find a ‘live’ girl she gets bombarded with messages – that’s one of the reasons I quit chatting in the first place - besides my computer crashing and trashing my contact list.

Oh well, sorry guy if you are reading this.

But the reason I didn’t get anything else done is…..

Lisa, Jeni and their assholes got home. Lisa’s been gone for over a week on a bike and Jeni for two weeks on her honeymoon.

She is so tanned – NO tan lines – and Lisa got lots of sun too. I need a vacation.

They got me lots of gifts from little baubles to a string thong that has a miniature vibrator covering your clit – the battery is on the back right above your crack and two little wires run through the strings to the vibrator.

It feels just like a cell phone vibrator. No way to adjust the speed - the on-off switch is bigger then the battery or vibrator - but it pulses perfectly. WOW – thanks girls.

So we’ll be up for a long while talking – they are both getting showers and unpacking the teen’s gifts. Pops took the guys over to our favorite bar for drinks and to get away from my sour taste. Fuck them they should have licked my pussy – I am in a bad mood.

Enough whiskey tonight and maybe I will fuck them all. Stay tuned people.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window