••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, November 1, 2008 (item)

A Quickie Exhibition Story – Nov 1 2008 by Dani

Posted at 4:11 PM
Tags -- ,

I'll explain where I have been in the next post but first.....

A quick story – I found myself in a small town Thursday and decided to take a run. I had forgotten I did not have a sports bra and the twins had not been out for a long time.
Click To See The Rest +/-

About a mile into my jog, a not bad looking guy ran up beside me. He said hi and asked a couple of stupid questions the entire time watching my tits bounce.

I stopped and when he turned to face me I showed him my tits and told him to get a good look. After five seconds I told him to show me his cock. He pulled his pants out and I looked in then reached in and squeezed gently.

I told him “Sorry, too small – fuck off” and away I went. I looked back and he was standing in the street in shock.

I laughed and forgot about him. About three blocks later he pulled up in a car with two friends I assumed.

I stopped and he said his friends wanted to see my tits. I told them to show me their cocks first – his friends complied and I said I could not do them all – let me call my friend.

I pulled my cell phone out of my fanny pack and walked to the front of their car and loudly read off the license plate.

I walked back to the driver’s window and told him the cops were expecting him. He should just drive to the police station and maybe I would not press charges.

They started to get out but I showed them the third item in my fanny pack. They got back in the car and I told him he better hurry – if the cops had to track them down I would press charges.

I ran back to the hotel and had honestly forgotten about the incident before I got there. I had bigger fish to fry as Stubby likes to say.

I was still cramping badly and wondered if all pregnant women went through this. I took a really hot bath and then showered.

I had just combed out my hair when someone knocked on the door. I saw the policeman through the peep hole and opened the door inviting him in even though all I was wearing was a towel.

He introduced himself and said three guys had come to the station telling what he thought was a big story.

He said I had shown them something that scared them. I undid my towel showing all my assets then rewrapped the towel around my waist leaving my tits on display.

I sweetly asked if he meant these. He had a bright red patch on his breast pocket that said paramedic. He was redder then the patch.

He chuckled and said he didn’t think so and I pointed to my fanny pack on the table across the room.

I sat/half laid on the bed and pulled one knee up to my chest knowing full well I was showing the good stuff.

He pulled my cell phone out, then my Ipod then the item he was looking for. I told him the papers were in a side pocket. He had not looked at me yet.

He read my papers, put everything back in my fanny pack and turned to me. He went redder.

I asked if there was anything else he might want to examine – I told him it had been a while and I spread my legs a little farther apart. I also said he didn’t have to show me his cock – if it was not big enough he could use his nightstick.

He stuttered that he was a married man. I laughed and got up covering myself completely calling him an oddity, a romantic and honest cop.

He said thanks. I walked over to him bouncing my tits and without hesitation I grabbed his crotch. He did not move, He looked me straight in he eyes,

I asked if he was sure and he shook his head yes, I told him to go find his wife and grab a quickie or a blowjob then go ask those guys why they showed me their pitiful dicks. Be extra mean I requested.

He smiled and I gave him a peck on the cheek. He walked to the door and turned asking me how long I would be in town.

I dropped the towel, held out my hands and told him this was his only chance. He looked me up and down and told me I was beautiful.

He rearranged his dick and I laughed as he walked out.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window