••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, October 27, 2008 (item)

Oct 27 2008 0445 by Dani

Posted at 4:49 AM
Tags --

The girls decided they were too tired so we all went to bed and as usual I have come to life at my normal time.
Click To See Rest +/-


No school today for me – I am going to the doctor with Cindy and Debby (same quack) and with Jeni (new quack). I’m calling it maternity training – but we do not know if Jeni is pregnant yet – just hoping.

BUT since I have a few moments, I will start my story about Friday night’s date with Adam and his friend.

I’m going to write it in chapters because the memory still makes me very, very, very, very, very – did I say very? – wet.

Grab your ‘stuff’ – it’s coming (the story goofballs).



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window