••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, September 27, 2008 (item)

Morningwood Wake Up Call - Sep 27 2008 1140 by Dani

Posted at 12:25 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

Whenever Davis and his girls spend the night I might get one hell of a wake up call.

The girls come in, get me on my back and then each grab an arm putting it above my head and holding it there. Then they grab a tit and starting squeezing, teasing and sucking my nipples. Note for future, if you suck or flick my nipples my legs automatically lift and come apart.

Then Davis kneels between my legs and rubs his cock up and down my slit. He uses just enough pressure to spread my lips and to slightly enter my pussy – but he always releases the pressure so that the head of his cock can rub over my clit and out the top of my slit to my mound.

After a few moments of teasing I usually come and that is when Davis buries himself in me and will fuck me until I am in my panting mode.

Then one of the girls moves to my pussy while Davis fucks her and once she comes the other girl takes her place. Of course I am coming the entire time.

When the second girl has come Davis moves back to me and fucks as hard as he can until he comes.

He spurts twice in me – I can feel his warm come fill my pussy then he pulls out and drags his cock up over my belly button between my tits all the time throbbing and leaving a trail of our juices.

Then he puts the head of his cock on my lips and I take it in my mouth. The other girls lick the rest of his cock and he finally loses control and fills my mouth two or three times.

Only once did I have to let some leak out but once I did the girls went nuts so now I do it all the time.

Once he is finished he pulls out and both girls get a suck then they clean me up licking me from my face down my tits, stomach and pausing at my belly button then they finish off sharing my pussy.

They usually tongue my pussy getting all the come they can and of course I usually come a couple of more times.

Then they leave – no words – no nothing – they are just gone and I usually fall back to sleep for a couple or hours.

I tried to talk to them but they pretend not to know.

This morning Pops came in about an hour later for a Drive-By-Fuck except he did me on my back.

As I lay there shivering from the way he makes me come, Captain came in and took his piece except he turned me onto my stomach and fucked me from the back while using my tits to pull me to him.

He always likes me to blow him to finish him off. This morning he rolled me over and fucked my mouth while I was on my back.

I fell back to sleep yet to utter a single word just lots of moans and a couple of screams.

I was awakened to my legs being spread then my pussy filled with yet another cock. I did not open my eyes – I was trying to figure out who it was by the way he fucked me.

All of a sudden I got scared – it was as if a stranger was fucking me. I felt myself start to panic and plan an attack but when I opened my eyes it was DenI – when I came he came then he was gone.

I decided it was time to get up. I headed straight for the shower and was washing my hair. Someone took over for me – the some one was taller then I – I felt his hard-on right above my crack in the middle of my back.

He partially rinsed my hair then bent down and stuck his cock in me lifting me off the floor. He pressed me against the shower wall and reached down to hold me up by grabbing my ass and spreading it apart.

He bounced me off the shower wall for maybe five minutes and after I had come several times he filled me with his come.

Then he was gone – I still had shampoo in my eyes and as his come leaked down my legs, I wondered who had just fucked me – I had no idea.

I finished up and dried my hair. When I got to the kitchen it was empty. In the computer room, Pops and William sat playing chess.

No one else was around. I looked but Pops and William’s hair was dry.

I asked where everyone was and they said Davis and his girls left after breakfast. No one had seen Stubby (I knew it was not him – dick too short). DenI, BBs, Annie, Summer, Denny, Fire and G had all left about ten for the city.

They had not seen Lisa or the teens yet today and Red never came home.

So all the guys are accounted for and Adam is in Chicago. I asked if they had seen anyone around. They heard someone in the kitchen about ten minutes ago but thought it was me. That’s about the time I got fucked.

So WTF – another mystery fuck?????

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window