••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, September 26, 2008 (item)

Friday Update – Sep 26 2008 755 by Dani

Posted at 8:51 AM
Tags -- , ,

I am supposed to pass along a message to Pops: Lisa says go fuck yourself, SIR.

Pops hates being called sir – we have already alerted everyone to call him sir all weekend and Moms will send him several emails and messages with sir.

Might be another war starting. Not much to report – I went to sleep at 4:30 yesterday afternoon and Lisa woke me just in time for the trip to school.

I almost fell asleep in our first class. Cg1 kept kicking my chair to keep me awake.

The teens and Lisa went sailboat fishing with Stubby and Cheese. I mean it – they went fishing FOR a sailboat. Cheese was contracted to recover a sailboat that floated away doing the floods.

It was up a creek (just like the saying) but Cheese’s tugs needed deeper water so he borrowed Stubby’s small tug.

Liz decided to produce a documentary for a school project. B, gB and Liz all had video cameras and Stubby helped them setup three portable with web cams to get the whole picture.

I saw some of the footage – the girls are good – but I do not know how they will turn a five minute event into a half hour documentary.

Stubby suggested they show how they setup to film the documentary and Red suggested they show how they edited the final product.

Pops can’t wait to see the finished product.

We had a quiz just now – we all got perfect scores – see, we ARE studying – and the teacher let us put early.

Lisa just got back from a coffee run and is pissed again. The counter person this time was at least 60 – called her Ma’am six times.

I told her, “You just never noticed before, Ma’am.”

My shin still hurts.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window