••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, September 23, 2008 (item)

Chess Update – Sep 23 2008 by Pops

Posted at 7:21 PM
Tags --

No one has asked me – do you people know I do read this blog and sometimes spend hours upon hours upon Moms coming up with stories Dani and her imbeciles can write about?

That’s not true – I do spend hours upon hours upon Moms but I very seldom tell anyone about my adventures – the have enough of their own – the freaking sluts.

Anyway, we are just past two months in our everlasting chest tournament. Even though Stubby was incapacitated for several of those days if not a couple of weeks he has kicked our asses.

Forty-six wins for Stubby – twenty-three for me – nineteen for Adam – fifteen for Captain – fourteen for Liz - I am not scoring B or gB nor am I reporting draws or fails this time because I forgot to write them down.

Red and both Moms have won a couple but they used pieces not normally found in the chess world – tits and ass with a little pussy in between. Talk about sluts – I’d call them whores but they don’t charge money – nope they want our souls – all of it.

Oh well.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window