••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, September 24, 2008 (item)

Sex in MY Office? – Sep 24 2008 by Dani

Posted at 2:42 PM
Tags --

Some one is having sex in my office – that is totally unacceptable – totally.

I can not believe that Red would think I would approve of her screwing our contractors in MY office.

What the hell was she thinking? Does she not have her own house? Don’t Kim and Jim have their own fucking place?

Why didn’t she use Fire or G’s place? Why not Annie’s place? Why not rent a fucking room? I pay them all enough.

Damn, I gave her a fucking job – introduced her to my family – let her fuck all my friends – hell she was getting more then me.

I watch her kids whenever she asks. I’ve hired both her daughters for odd jobs and pay them for nothing half the time.

I can not believe she did this. I just can not fucking believe it.

Now for this to work no one can tell her the ending. Just tell her the beginning.

Tell her I am mad as fuck and to read this post.

In reality, if the bitch does it again without inviting me I really will write a post to kick her ass.

Damn you made me SOOOOOOOO wet Red.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window