••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, September 21, 2008 (item)

Pops In Trouble – Sep 21 2008 by Dani

Posted at 10:11 PM
Tags -- ,

Pops, Will and their party got home about 5 am. They were starting to sober up and most definitely tired. Will and Davis headed for bed alone.

The classmates and Jeni were trying not to laugh but all the guys were funny.

Liz was rewriting her term paper for the thirtieth (is that a word?) time and was giving them crap.

Pops grabbed Mom’s ass in one hand and Momtoo’s ass in the other and picked them up over his shoulders. He used to do this all the time but this was the first time in many years.

He told them to get ready, they would be walking funny and would not crap right for a month.

I laughed, Lisa swore, the classmates pretended to be jealous, Annie told him to behave, Cindy told him to use lube, Summer and Red started to follow them and Liz immediately looked at me and asked if he was going to hurt them.

Momtoo told her they would be fine – he likes to do this when he is drunk. Liz said he was not drunk the last time they came home from the airport and he tried to carry them into his room.

Mom told her everything would be fine. Liz asked Pops where her father was. Pops thought about it and said he did not know.

Liz started for the front door but we heard the garage door slam - DenI, Adam, Henry, the Banker, Jim (our contractor), Denny, Captain and Stubby all stumbled in.

I have to admit, they looked like hell – Adam took one look at me and told me our date for tonight was off – asshole – and Jim asked someone to call Red’s and convey a message to Kim – he was dying at Pops – bury him in a Cubs uniform.

He walked to a couch in the great room and I think he was snoring before he hit the laid out position.

Stubby looked at Lisa and called her beautiful – he hugged Liz and told her to never start drinking then he headed for the stairs.

Lisa was a little pissed until Captain told her he had not drank any alcohol – he had babysat them all day and night.

Lisa excused herself to follow him and Liz asked that she leave him enough strength to get her to her friends. Lisa said she would do it – Liz asked if she could drive the boat up to the next town.

Lisa stopped and asked what she meant and Captain filled her in.

So Lisa came back down and set at her computer. Liz apologized and Lisa told her not to worry. She could thank him later.

Then the classmates and I went out to the deck to finish our coffee and wait on our bacon.

Have you ever grilled bacon? Then used it to top breakfast casserole: eggs, hash browns, green onions, green peppers, onions, a couple of minced jalapenos, Colby Jack cheese all baked in the grill with indirect heat.

You’ll give up sex.

Anyway, the classmates had never had it so it was my treat – Liz came out and asked about Pops and Moms again.

Cg2 told her he was just having fun and Liz asked, “Sexual?”

Cg2 looked at me and Cg1 tried not to smile. I sighed and Liz reminded me we had no secrets and could ask anything.

I stood up, moved real close and stared directly into her eyes. She did not flinch one iota – damn.

I asked if she was the mystery robed slut from last SUnday. Our rules say that if we do not want to answer or do not want to admit something we can keep our silence.

The question will still not be answered but the question is out there for later discussion.

When Liz had been here about three weeks, the teens (LIZ, B, and gB) and I were getting ready for school.

B asked Liz if she was still a virgin. Liz said nothing – b and gB were new to the rules so I explained them.

B sounded disappointed but then Liz pulled something out of her makeup bag, flipped it open and took a little pill.

gB asked how long she had been on birth control – Liz said one year – ever since one of her mother’s friends tried to rape her.

I decided I did not need to be there for that - maybe B and gB might learn something.

As I was leaving I heard Liz say she was not a virgin but should not be in a big hurry. That’s the last thing I heard as I walked out of range.

The teens were reserved on the trip to school and when I went out to the deck after school to offer cookie and juice/milk they abruptly stopped talking when they saw me and they looked even sadder.

I asked and B said they were still discussing the morning’s topic. I took their cookie and juice/milk orders and delivered it then let them be.

Liz commented that it took a very bright person to know when to butt out. She promised me she would tell me what they discussed in the near future.

Back to this morning – Liz did not flinch. B walked out of the house looking for Liz – the teens were supposed to go horseback riding but Liz forgot.

B immediately asked Liz what was wrong. Liz told her that Pops was acting strange towards Moms. B asked how and Liz explained briefly. B asked Liz if she knew about Moms and the classmates - they were bisexual.

I asked B how she knew – she said it was easy. Just like the cgs and Davis were a couple, so were Moms and Pops.

Liz’s mouth was hanging open and when she looked at the cgs, they nodded in agreement.

Liz looked at me and I did not move. Then she smiled and laughed and said, “You lucky fucks” then clamped her hand over her mouth.

We all laughed and Liz told B she could not go horseback riding right now. She turned back to Cg1 and asked if Davis ever did them both at the same time.

I jumped up and pointed into the house and said, "Private time Liz." She started to defy me and I pointed and said her name again. She knew I had just got pissed.

We had a nice conversation about privacy. The classmates came in and told her they would love to discuss this with her but they did not want to influence her in any way.

Liz asked if she could ask one question and only one question. They said sure. They should have run. Liz asked what they stuck in each other when they made love. They both blushed and I left – they were on their own.

When Liz came out she asked me if I ever did that. I told her the truth but I really did not know what she meant but I figured I had probably done it. She grimaced and pushed away from me.

When Moms came down Momtoo asked her if she was ok. Liz whispered something to her and Momtoo thought for a moment before answering.

Liz shook her head side to side and said she was going riding and was running out the door before we could respond.

I asked the classmates and Momtoo what she had asked. Momtoo said she wondered if Mom ever used her tongue on her.

Cg1 said she asked them how many fingers we used on each other and if they had ever used them ‘all’.

I just about died - my heart is pumping hard again as I type this.

I do not know how to approach Liz – Moms say to let it lie – classmates say maybe I should ask her for any questions. Lisa just laughs and tells me good fucking luck.

I just found this on my computer – I never sent it to the blog – better late then never. And for the record - this is all Pops fault.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window