••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, September 25, 2008 (item)

Ma’am? – Sep 25 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 11:19 AM
Tags -- ,

Why do most people call me Ma’am if I look like Eva?

Almost everyone calls me Ma’am – thank you Ma’am – can I help you Ma’am – excuse me Ma’am, your skirt is tucked under its belt.

Please Ma’am – you have too many buttons undone on you blouse and I can see your tits.

Do you want cream and sugar Ma’am?

This morning I went to the cafeteria for coffee. The young girl behind the counter, with her perky little boobs shoving her nipples through her t-shirt and her tight sweat pants showing her tiny little camel toe and her long, thick, shiny beautiful hair swinging freely ask what I needed, Ma’am?

Then the young man that bumped me at the condiment counter, Sorry Ma’am. Then the old fart professor that probably has not had a hard on in a decade said after you Ma’am as he held a door open for me.

The only fucking bright spot was when a friend of the classmates walked behind me and opened the door for me – he whispered ‘nice ass,’ and my ego inflated and pussy got wet – then he said Ma’am.

Who the fuck calls someone a Ma’am after telling them they have a nice ass.

The other girls are making fun of me. Dani wonders if she will have the same problem when she gets my age.

The cgs (who are a year older then me) said people stopped ma’am-ing them when their tits starting drooping.

I’m going for a make over – fuck this.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window