••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, September 24, 2008 (item)

The Pie – Sep 24 2008 by Pops

Posted at 9:06 PM
Tags --

The teens brought home my favorite dessert since I had my heart problems. Lacy makes the greatest totally fat free, sugar free, heart healthy chocolate strawberry pie.

I did not believe her when she said it was healthy but she let me watch her make it. An absolute magician.

She also makes home made sausage that is very low fat but it tastes better then any other even the high fat kind.

She has a menu for heart patients and diabetics. She has about ten dishes on them – all meals in themselves and all designed to keep the blood sugar from rising too fast or clogging the arteries.

I’m the guinea pig for most of them. They are not bad. But the Chocolate/Strawberry pie, as Lisa says, makes your mouth come.

Cheese stopped by when Stubby and the girls got back. He handed me two mason jars both sealed. One said blueberry, the other raspberry with smaller words fat/sugar free. There was a third jar that said strawberry banana and had Dani’s name on it.

She has been giving Dani a jar of this every month for years. It is a favorite of everyone’s but I have watched Dani eat the entire jar in one sitting.

She and Captain shared the last jar – she has promised the teens they can help with this one.

Maybe I’ll help too.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window