••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, September 22, 2008 (item)

Our Second Date – Sep 22 2008 by Red

Posted at 9:05 AM
Tags -- ,

Kim and Jim were supposed to have me for dinner Saturday (have me over for dinner and hopefully have me later) but Jim decided to go to the ball game instead. He was the lone Cardinal fan, poor guy in enemy territory.

Pops said they might be home by 6 so Kim and I decided to play it by ear. Kim came with Jim out to Pops. She spent the afternoon, evening and overnight at my house waiting for Jim.

When Mom called to warn us the guys were drunk and would probably be VERY late, Kim was not worried – she told me he usually lasted longer and was rougher during drunken sex so it was better then normal.

I asked her how rough she liked it and she told me no one had been able to hurt her yet.

She changed the subject but later in the evening I brought it back up.

I asked for details. She said she liked pain with pleasure. I asked pain where and she blushed a little so I asked how much pain. She was having trouble describing so I asked if it was like spanking.

She said yes. I asked if she liked it with paddles, hands or what. She told me she had never been spanked with either – Jim just put her knees in her ears and pounded her pussy and ass with is cock, balls and body.

I got wet – I asked if it sounded like he was spanking her and she said sometimes. I asked again how hard and she told me to smack her arm.

I did but them I told her turn over (we were lounging on the couch) and I smacked her butt. She said harder so I did. When it hurt my hand I got up for a wooden spoon – my favorite for threatening the kids.

I hit her ass fairly hard and she said harder. I told her maybe she needed different pants on – her jeans might be absorbing the blows.

Before I got all the words out I was admiring her ass. It was red and I could see one outline of the spoon.

The next five or six smacks she yelped a couple of times but moaned when I rubbed her ass.

I do not know how many times I spanked her but she got up on her knees showing me her pussy and asshole.

I place a few softer spanks on her privates and she came – at least I think she did and she thrust her ass back at me showing me even more.

In the end I was spanking her pussy and asshole hard – very hard – they were bright red when she finally said no more.

I rubbed her ass while she rubbed her holes. I also gave her holes a few glancing brushes. She looked back and smiled and told me that was a first. She told me Jim would blast his cum all over us if he ever saw me spank her then make it better.

I suggested we show him. She said maybe. I also said that sometimes kisses can make it better and she was sitting on her butt before I had a chance to look at it again.

I asked why she was so intimidated by me. She told me she wanted to grab me and rape me but had no idea how to do it.

I offered to show her but she revealed that she and Jim had an agreement. No fooling around with other women unless they were both present.

I asked about other men and she said if Jim wanted to fuck other men she did NOT want to know about it or SEE it.

I laughed and asked about her fucking other men – she said it had never come up. I asked if she meant that – she asked what and I said other men never came up.

She got it and said she had never noticed. Then she asked what I liked.

When I was done she told me she had never been so horny and if Jim did not hurry home she might have to break their agreement.

I kept flirting and teasing but we went to bed in different rooms in different beds. I kept hoping I would feel her climb into bed with me but I woke to bright sun, the smell of coffee and my phone ringing.

I was very disappointed and very horny – I rubbed my pussy through my nightshirt and told her I had a problem. She said she did too and she hoped Jim got home soon.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window