••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, September 25, 2008 (item)

Can I have a BJ, Ma’am ? – Sep 25 2008 by Pops

Posted at 11:21 AM
Tags -- ,

Just wait until I see Lisa again – can I have a blowjob Ma’am? May I help you with that droopy tit Ma’am?

That is a very fine ass, Ma’am. Your skirt is too short Ma’am. That is a finely shaved pussy, Ma’am. May I abuse your asshole, Ma’am?

I can not wait – I knew she was typing this because her computer would not accept ma’am – it kept changing it to miss – one of those things I programmed a long time ago.

In fact her new name is now Ma’am Lisa – I have to find Captain and have him make me a sign for her room and desk and the boat – yes the boat.

I wonder if I can get sweatshirts made up in a day. It’s been a long time since I’ve joked her. This will be fun.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window