••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, September 24, 2008 (item)

Where Is Fall? – Sep 24 2008 725 by Dani

Posted at 7:46 AM
Tags --

Where the hell is fall? It was so hot yesterday afternoon I loaded up all who wanted and we went into Annie’s to swim.

It felt so good swimming but even better to sunbath afterwards on the roof. Liz says she wants to move in with Annie. Annie asked if she was a good housekeeper and if she minded cleaning the bathrooms. Liz got it quickly and decided to ask Pops if he she could move into his space.

He asked if she was a good housekeeper. She just can’t win.

Last evening, the teens were in their classroom studying, Mr. Nerd was visiting and gB’s boyfriend was also here. B is mad at all dicks (her words) so she was doing history flash cards with Pops.

I asked gB’s boyfriend to help me with something. When we got outside I asked if he liked his balls. He looked at me with a giant look of surprise.

I asked him again if he liked his balls. He played it cool and asked what balls and I told him the ones hanging in his pants.

He said yes. I told him that if I ever heard of him touching gB in a sexual manner, he would be wearing them around his dick on a chain.

I asked if he understood. He said yes and I waved him away.

I went to bed and was sleeping soundly. About 830 pm, gB came in and flopped on my bed waking me. She asked for Adam’s phone number. I handed her my phone and she hit the buttons.

After a short pause she asked if he liked his balls. I tried to grab the phone but she was too fast. She told him that if she ever saw him at the cabin again, he would be wearing his balls around his neck and she would tell me the story of him trying to touch her boobs and ass.

She threw my phone at me and stalked out. I threw on a robe and went looking for her but she was gone.

B asked what happened and after a quick explanation she tried to call her – her message said whoever was calling would probably find her body at the morgue.

What a drama queen. B went looking for her and Pops put her phone on auto dial in case she had not turned it off or put it on vibrate.

We called Red to warn her. She had not seen her but would let us know if she came home. She told us she can be very dramatic so don’t worry. When she gets cold or hungry she’ll come back good as new.

B came back but had no luck – then she called gB’s boyfriend She asked where gB was. She smiled to let us know all was well then she used her stern voice to tell him if she was not home in ten minutes, he’d never see his balls again – the poor kid – his balls must have retreated deep into his body.

Pops asked me to go back to bed – he would handle it. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

This morning I found two messages in Email – Pops saying gB just learned what all guys are after and an apology from gB.

It turns out gB’s boyfriend broke up with her because they could no longer fool around – I would kill him if they did.

GB asked if it really made that much difference and when he said that was one of the reason he even saw her – she liked doing that.

I guess she called him a name and hung on him. Then she wrote me an apology and went home. Red called Pops later and said she had been crying for hours – everything was fine.

I’m sorry I broke her heart and I’m sorry some of you will think me hypocritical considering my teen years but the difference is I was not fooling around at 12.

And besides who knows how I would have turned out if I had an older sister. Quit laughing assholes.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window